Chapter Five: The Races Return

"Hey man you ever feel like we've been in metaphorical limbo for months on end because the author of this fan-fiction has been to lazy/busy/tired to make another chapter?" Nico asked, breaking the fourth wall. Percy raised an eyebrow. "What fan-fiction?" He asked. "Who said anything about fan-fiction?" Nico asked, tilting his head. "What were we talking about?" Percy retorted. Nico made a 'I don't know.' Sound.

"Would you two be quiet? The cannibal is talking." Thalia interrupted. Said cannibal continued talking: "And in conclusion, that's why bringing back chariot races and killing as many of you little shi-Gifts from the Gods is a good idea. But sense I am incredibly lazy and there are twelve cabins, three cabins per chariot. One representative for your cabin has to be on the chariot. Aaaaannnnd go." Tantalus said, sitting down. Dionysus did a quick "Here here!" With his Diet Coke in hand. Then everyone immediately went diving for the Hephaestus cabin. Except of course for our main characters.

"Three man dream team?" Nico asked. "I'm a girl but yeah." Thalia answered. "Tyson doesn't count right? I mean, he isn't technically part of my cabin and if he just felt like helping..." Percy stopped, seeing if the others were on board. "Then we'd have a Cyclops Level chariot with the riders being the children of the big three! We'd be unstoppable!" Thalia cheered, fist bumping the air. Nico was less excited. "If he agrees to it.." Nico muttered. "Duh dude! We ain't gonna forced him to make us a chariot." Percy said, playfully hitting Nicos shoulder. "Alright then!" Nico responded happily.

"Percy, Nico?" Thalia prompted. "Yeah?" They answered in unison. "You think we could use the chariot for... The thing too?" She asked quietly. The others nodded.

Percy grinned. "Alright. It's a plan then. It's official. Team three is back in business."

A/N: Yo! Go ahead and yell at me in the comments, I've been gone awhile. But! I'm back!