Chapter Seven: Tyson has an idea

"The Golden Fleece!" Tyson said excitedly. He had dropped the metal he had gone to get, and it made a large 'Thud' sound. He clapped happily at his idea, obviously proud of himself.

"The Golden what?" Nico asked, purposely putting himself in between Percy and Thalia, cause now that the moment was over it was incredibly awkward.

Thalia cleared her throat, then answered: "The Golden Fleece is like, a healing spell that heals all your health instantly, except a big ol piece of goat fur."

Both Percy and Nico said: "Oh!" Then Percy squinted. "You play video games?" Percy asked, tilting his his head to the side.

"Yeah. You got a problem with that?" Thalia retaliated, putting a hand on her hip.

"No, you just didn't seem the type-" Percy was then thankfully l interrupted by Nico, who snapped his fingers repeatedly.

"Guys, getting off topic. How could the Golden Fleece save the camp exactly?" Nico asked confused. Percy nodded, trying to show he wanted to know as well. Thalia had connected the dots. Her eyes widening with realization.

"If we put the Golden Fleece on... Grover's tree, it would fix it!" She said excitedly. She held out her hand for a high five from Tyson, which he gladly accepted. Her hand was red afterwards.

"I hate to be the negative news Nancy but..." Percy began, and Thalia raised an eyebrow. "I see two major flaws with this plan." He stuck up a finger to represent 'one.' "One, we have no idea where the Fleece is and," he stuck up a second finger. "There's no way Tantalus would allow a quest. He kinda hates our guts."

Tyson raised his hand like he had an answer to a question. "I can help with the first one!" He put his hands on his hip like a super hero. "I can sniff it! Smells like pine things from cars!" He said proudly.

"Those are air-fresheners big guy." Nico said with a bit of a chuckle.

"And as for the second question, who needs em!" Thalia said with a raised voice. "Think about it Captain Saltwater! We got an armored chariot with a bunch of gadgets, not to mention an epic paint job: you're welcome by the way. We got an insanely powerful Cyclops." Tyson did a quick: "Thanks." Then Thalia continued, "And we got the only children of the big three. We got this!" She said, hyped up.

Nico fake coughed: "The only known children of the big three."

Thalia sighed. "Yeah that's fair. But that's besides the point! Did our fathers just stay in you knows gut when the others say it was impossible? No! They got out and they fought! And they won! Moral of the story, some rebellion is good!" She said confidently.

"Zeus was never in his stomach." Percy said out loud, even though he only meant to think it.

"And they were immortal gods while we're thirteen but yeah I see your point. I mean, why bother being in a camp that's doomed when you could save it." Nico said, nodding.

"So wait, are we really doing this?" Percy asked.

"Yup! Unless of course you're too chicken, sea-dog." Thalia said jokingly, flicking his nose.

"Oh you're on, skygirl. Meet up here tonight, with supplies and junk?" Percy stated, calling her bluff.

"Agreed." She said, then they put their hands in the classic 'hands in the middle' scene that happens a lot in movies.

"It's hero time." They yelled, putting their hands up and running off to their respective cabins.

Yay I helped!" Tyson yelled, running off to grab his own things.