Chapter 6

"It's a....GIRL!"
"did you here that Greyson? your having a baby sister!!"
"Yay!!"
The doctor cleaned up the gel and I got up.
"Okay your next check up is gonna be in 2 months."
"Okay thank you!"
We walked out and went to the car.
Carter dropped us off at home so he can go to Walmart.

12 minutes later I got a call.

-phone call-
Hello?
Hello. is this Harley?
Yes.
Is your boyfriend Carter Reynolds?
Yes.
Well I'm sorry to tell you this but he got in a car accident and it's really bad.
Where is he???
In the hospital on Damon street.
-phone call ended-

My heart dropped. I grabbed Greyson and put him in his car seat and drove fast to the hospital.

8 minutes later..
We got to the hospital and I ran to the counter carrying Greyson.
"Where is Carter Reynolds room??"
"Room 367"
"Okay"
I ran to find the room.
I found it I rushed in and saw Nash, Taylor, Jack, and Matt standing there.
I saw Carter laying there deadly. I started balling out crying. Taylor came over and hugged me.
Few hours passed bye and me, Greyson, Taylor, Jack, and Matt stayed by Carter. I was holding Carter's hand hoping he won't let go.
40 minutes later...
Everyone went to go take Greyson to go get food from the cafeteria and me and Taylor stayed in the room. We heard the machine beep and beep. The lines were slowing down and getting lower. The lines got into a straight line. I cried more then the water in the ocean. the doctors came rushing in and pushing us out. I stood by the door running my back against the wall down to the floor putting my head in my knees. Taylor sat by me. He comforted me. Greyson, Matt, and Jack saw me crying.

"Mummy don't cwy!" Greyson said hugging me.
I hugged him back and cried into his little chest.
We all had to go home. Taylor, Jack, and Matt came home with me to comfort me. Taylor took care of Greyson for me.

I didn't want to live anymore. All this crying wouldn't be good for the baby. I couldn't eat. I was depressed. I couldn't deal being on this world without Carter. I cry myself to sleep. I just wish I could have got to say good bye.

{________________________}

Sorry so short but this chapter was hard to right. but here it is. Sorry about the ending I mean it was getting boring I had to so something! thanks so much for 126+ reads!!

Comment a baby girl name for the baby!