Chapter 8

After that I got out of the pool and went inside. Taylor followed me.
"What was that all about?" I asked him.
"It's just...i guess..i still love you" he said smiling at me. I leaned in and kissed him. He looked surprised. He didn't let go. The door bell rang so I stopped. He smiled at me.
I opened the door and it was Shawn, Nash, Hayes, Skylynn, and Aaron was standing there.
"Hey! come in, come in!"
They came in and got in the pool. I went back to Taylor in the kitchen.
"Can we kiss again?" he asked me. I pushed him playfully. He put his hands around my waist. I pushed him off.
"What's wrong?" he asked.
"nothing..." I walked away.

Taylor's POV
I put my hands around Harley's waist. She pushed me off.
"What's wrong?" I asked her.
"nothing..." she walked away from me. Did I do something wrong? Was I going too far? Was it me? I followed her to her room. I got stopped by Greyson.
"Daddy!! Daddy!!! watch me swim!!"
I went out to see him swim.

Harley's POV
I went to my room after that. I thought of Carter. I can't just date Taylor now that Carter's gone. That's just wrong! I want Carter back! I started to cry.

Taylor came in.
"Hey are you okay?"
"No"
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing!!"
"Okay okay!! Greyson wants you to come out there. And the rest of the boys came and Mahogany."
"Okay"
I went to the bathroom to wash my face. I went out side to see Greyson swimming by himself.
"YAY GREYSON!!! who taught him?? OMG GOOD JOB GREYSON!!"
"I taught him!" Matt said raising his hand.
"Aw Matt!"
I got in the pool and Greyson swam to me. "Mummy can we open presents now?" "yeah. tell everyone to come inside!"
"GUYS COME INSIDE TO OPEN MY PRESENTS!" Greyson yelled. Everyone laughed and got in the pool.

Everyone sat around Greyson. He grabbed the biggest present first.
"I tink dis is fwom auntie Andwea and uncle KiKi! Right mummy?" he gave me the card I nodded. he opened the present it was one of those little kid 4 wheelers in that big box. He loves it!
He opened tons of presents finally he opened mine and Taylor's. It was a green dirtbike with a green helmet and those little toy cars that you can drive in I dont know what they are called but he loved it!

Now it's cake time. His cake said 'Happy birthday Grey!' with little dirtbikes with little trucks on it. everyone sang happy birthday.
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Greyson, happy birthday to you!"
He was giggling the whole time.

Few hours later...

Skylynn wanted to stay so she can play with Greyson. She was staying the night too. Everyone left and Taylor wanted to stay. Taylor came up behind me and put his arms around my waist and his hands on my belly. He kissed me on my neck multiple times. I turned around and hugged him.
"I love you" I said to him.
"I love you more"

Next day.... 10:56 a.m.

Taylor's POV

Harley went to go take Skylynn home.
10minutes later I get a call.

-phone call-
Hello?
Harley Gilinsky just got into a car crash she is in the hospital on Damon street.
-end of call-
I ended the call and grabbed Greyson and drove to the hospital with him in the front seat.

"Where is Harley Gilinsky's room!?"
"647"

I ran to her room and rushed in. She was laying in the bed with tubes up her nose. She woke up.

Harley's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. I saw Taylor and Greyson sitting in chairs.
Taylor saw me open my eyes. He came up to me
"Are you okay?" he asked me.
"Um yeah..."
A doctor came rushing in. "Well hello Miss Gilinsky!" it was my pregnancy doctor.
"Hi"
"We have to check on the baby to see if it's okay from the crash."
He put gel on my belly and checked. there was no heart beat. His face got scared. "I'm sorry to tell you this, but you don't have your baby anymore..."
I cried my eyes out. Taylor came over to me and grabbed my hand. the doctor wiped the gel off while I cried and cried.