Chapter 10

Taylor's POV
It's been three days since Harley died. Greyson has been asking me where she is. I missed her so much. I can tell Greyson did too. Today is her funeral and everyone is coming.

I got Greyson dressed. He wore a black little suit with a black bow tie. I wore the same but with just a tie. Andrea and Jenn got Harley ready for in her funeral box thing. I don't know what it's called. I didn't want this to happen but god planned out her life like this.

Harley's POV
Today is my funeral. I didn't want to leave the world, but I did and I got to. I wanted to stay alive for Greyson. I also wanted to be with my other little family, Carter and my baby girl. I see that everyone misses me, and I miss them too but seeing Greyson ask where I am breaks my heart.

Jack's POV
We are all at Harley's funeral and everyone was crying. My mom and Dad didn't come. They didn't care about Harley anymore since she got pregnant at 16. I was her only person to take care of her and I messed that up. She now is dead! What was I supposed to do? I couldn't handle my little sister dead from this word. I just wish I got to see her before she passed.

Taylor's POV
It was Harley's funeral and everyone was speaking. I was first.
"Harley was a beautiful person. She was the love of my life. We had a beautiful son together and we were a happy family until I did something I regret. We got in a fight then she was with someone else with his baby. Carter, her boyfriend passed away and so did the baby. She got so depressed she self harmed herself and then we ended up here" I started crying "The doctors didn't let us see her until she was better, well she never got better she got worse. I just wish I got to tell her I love her." I was done next it was Gilinsky's turn.

Jack's POV
It was my turn after Taylor. "Harley was a good person. She was my little sister. I loved her to death. My parents left her when she got pregnant, so I left them and stayed with her. She was my best friend. A beautiful person she turned out to be! She didn't deserve to die now! She has a little boy to take care of. I really am gonna miss her. Now she's a beautiful little angel up in heaven watching over us. Shes with her other little family, Carter and her little girl. Now she doesn't have to be in pain and get depressed. She will be happy and pain free! She might forget about us but we will never forget about her! She always told me she loved me and now how am I supposed to hear her? I always loved her even when we got into fights we always made up." I was finished and was crying. I missed her so much!

THIS WAS HARD TO RIGHT! I couldn't stop crying!

Should I end this story ? or should I make it about Harley's life up there or Greyson growing up? tell me in the comments!!
Next story will be if I get 3 comments and 3 votes!