Chapter 7

Today is Greyson's birthday party! I am gonna try to not think about Carter today.. I don't want to break down into tears anymore.

Taylor and Jack stayed the night. Matt said he would be here early. We all went to Greyson's room to wake him up.
"Grey? wake up buddy! it's your birthday!"
"Mummy?" he said with his eyes half way open.
"Oh hey buba?"
"IT MY BIRFDAY!"
"haha yes!"
"Let's go eat!"
"Otay!"

We all went to go eat. I made Greyson's favorite, pancakes and bacon. Everyone ate it pretty fast so I didn't really get any.

The door bell rang. It was Matt.
"Hey Matt"
"Hey"
"Come in"
Matt walked in.

Kian and Andrea were on their way. So I guess everyone was too.

"Hiiiii mattchew!" Greyson said from the pool. Greyson was swimming with Taylor and my brother. "mattchew come swim wif me!"
"haha okay Greyson be there in a few!"

Matt got out of the bathroom wearing his board shorts on and sunglasses. I decided I wanted to go swimming so I went to the bathroom and put my black bathing suit on with pink pokadots.

I got outside and Taylor's eyes went right on me. Taylor whistled at me. Jack looked at him like he was mad. Taylor wouldn't stop looking at me. I don't know why though I mean I'm 8 months pregnant so I look fat.

I got in and he swam to me. Matt watched Greyson while Jack eyeballed Taylor. The door bell rang so I got out. I opened the door and standing there was Kian, Andrea, Jenn, Connor, Ricky, and JC.

"Hey guys! come in!"
"Where is my baby?" Andrea asked.
"In the pool"
"I'll be back" she said smiling.

I gave everyone a hug. And everyone got in their swim suits and got in the pool. I got back in the pool and Taylor came right back by me. When JC came in he sat by me on the step. Taylor stopped where he was. JC started talking to me.

"So how have you been since you know..."
"I've been okay, I mean I miss Carter a lot."
"Well I'm sorry" he gave me a hug. Taylor looked at him like he was gonna hurt him. Taylor came up to him.
"Stay away from my girl." Taylor said.
"Your girl? When did we even start dating?" I asked him. Taylor said nothing. "just because I'm single doesn't mean I'm yours!" JC looked confused. I laughed at him. Taylor and JC looked weird at me. Jack came over to us and Matt looked to see what was happening.
"Are you guys fighting over my sister?" Jack asked "because if you are I'll pick the boy she should be with."
"Who?" Taylor asked.
"Definitely not you cheater boy!"
Taylor said nothing.

{________________________}

Hey guys! I'll post the next chapter if I can get 2 comments on this chapter. who should Harley be with?

Taylor? Matt? JC? anyone else?