Chapter 11

4 years later...

Taylor's POV

It's been 4 years since Harley died. Now I have a family of my own. I have a wife named Alicia and a 1 year old daughter named Harley. I picked the name. And there we have big boy Greyson. He is 7 and he's gotten very big. Greyson has been calling Alicia mom, I don't think he remembers Harley which breaks my heart. But now I have a family of my own and I'm as happy as can be.

Jack's POV

Today I went to go visit Harley at her grave with my family. I am engaged to my beautiful girlfriend Jessica and I have a little mini Jack named Jakey. I've seen Greyson and I think he has forgot all about Harley. He calls Alicia mom. He should remember later. I really miss Harley and I'm sad that Greyson forgot about her. She probably is living life up there in heaven with her little family!

Harley's POV

I have seen that Greyson forgot about me, but it's good that's he's not sad. He's gotten so big! I've been watching over him everyday! I miss him so much! I've seen that Taylor moved on in his life with a new family. I like that girl Alicia, she is so nice to Greyson. I've been watching over Jack too! Little Jakey looks so much like Jack! I love his cute little family! Speaking of family I have a family of my own! I have a new little boy! His name is Carson and he's just like a mini Carter! My little girl, Hailey is 4 now! She is so cute. To bad Greyson can't meet his little siblings.

_________________________

End of the story! sorry guys..