Favoritism (Ch.1)

~Luigi's Pov~
I wake up from last night, last night was harsh I look at the cuts on my arm "Luigi you promised you wouldn't do this to yourself again, but I feel like I deserve it, it's not like anyone cares" I think to myself "they like my brother more" I say outloud, more weight put on my shoulders, I get up and throw on a green hoodie and blue sweat pants and go into the living room "great Mario's gone AGAIN" I think to myself as a sit on the couch and call up Daisy, it seems she really cares about me "Hello?" she answers the phone "Hey, Dais, how's it-" I get cut off "Luigi we need to talk" "Uhm Okay?" I say kind of nervous about what she would say "I don't want to date anymore, I like someone else" "Y...Yah can't do this to me Daisy! Did I do something wrong? Did...Did I do something to make you upset at me? Or is this...is this a bad joke or somethin…or-" I was cut off again "Luigi, Listen-WERE OVER" she hang up abruptly, tears pool up in my eyes and I start sobbing "I…I don't know what I did! This was my fault I knew it was" I dial peaches number,me and her are close friends "Yell-" I accidentally cut her off "SH...SHE BROKE UP TO ME!" I say sobbing my heart out "Oh...dear, I'm coming over asap!" she said in a slightly panicked tone I mumble okay, "Please don't do anything bad, okay honey?" "Okay..." I say still crying my eyes out, she hangs up. I curl up in a ball on the couch and just let my tears come and after about ten minutes there's a knock on the door. I don't get up so she  walks in with a guest and sits next to me, she pats my leg "Hey Bean, Come here and give me a hug" I sit up slowly and wrap my arms around her and she wraps her around me then she squeezes my and pats my back "it'll be okay bean..it will be okay" she kisses my forehead and smiles sweetly which causes me to smile slightly "Luigi, Can I see your arms?" my smile turned into a frightened frown and I shake my head, peach frowns, being visibly upset  "Luigi," She says sternly "Show me your arms" I take a deep breath and start tearing up, then pull down my sleeves slowly. She takes a sharp breath seeing the cuts on my right arm "I'm…I'm sorry…" she looks at me with a sad and hurting face "Don't be sorry, why didn't you call me?" I sigh "Because...it was really late and...and I was worried id wake you" Peaches guest,Rosalina, speaks up "You don't have to worry about waking her or me up my, we care a lot about everyone, and if one of us is asleep most likely the other is awake" Peach nods in agreement, "Okay.." I reply, I didnt notice but we were talking for a while because the sun was now setting, I look at Peach and Rosalina "Can you stay the night?" They pause, look at eachother, then nod "We just have to get some stuff first though" Peach Says, I nod and they leave and come back after 15-20 minutes later, I think I fell asleep because I remember being woken up "Bean..Bean were back" I sit up again and yawn, "Are you ready to go to bed? I sure am" I say tiredly "Yeah," Rosalina paused "but we have to do something first" They go into my room and search everywhere and I mean EVERYWHERE and took out everything I could hurt myself with and then set up their air mattress in there "Okay Luigi you can come in now" I come in and get comfortable in my bed and the next thing I know is waking up in the middle of the Night to someone coming in so I go to my room door and peek out to see Daisy hanging all over Mario, I'm fully awake now "Luigi?" I hear Peach Whisper yell for me, I drop to the floor sobbing my eyes out hysterically "Luigi! Luigi calm down what's wrong" Peach stands up, picks me up and looks out there.

~Peaches Pov~
I look out the door of Luigi's room and I see Mario and Daisy all up on eachother. "THIS IS WHO YOU LEFT HIM FOR?! YOU LEFT A NICE, SWEET, SOFT AND AMAZING BOY FOR A MAN WHO HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND EVERY WEEK!" I'm furious at the both of them, I grab Mario by the collar "AND YOU," I scream spitting in rage "YOU ACT LIKE YOUR SAVING EVERY ONES LIFE AND YOUR GOING AROUND SCREWING AND DATING EVERY GIRL IN TOWN AND THEN CHEAT ON THEN ONCE THEY WANT TO SETTLE DOWN OR YOU GET BORED OF THEM YOU CHEAT OR DUMP THEM, YOU TREAT YOUR BROTHER LIKE TOTAL CRAP, HE HAS FEELINGS Y'KNOW" I take a breather "HE HAS PROBLEMS JUST BECAUSE OF YOU!" I poke him hard in the chest "Honestly you just need to get out of here and NEVER contact us AGAIN" They both leave the house and I go back into Luigi's Room noticing Luigi isn't in the room but he locked himself in his bathroom "Luigi, please come out, he's gone" Luigi comes out and just passes out from exhaustion and I caught him before he hits the ground. I put him in the bed and tuck him in then I get on my air mattress and get comfortable then fall asleep.