I promised, but can I keep it?(Ch.2)

~Luigi's Pov~
I wake up and feel like absolute crap, but that was one of the best nights of sleep I've had, but I have this awful urge to harm myself "I shouldn't have even started" I thought to myself, I stand up and walk into the living room and stand there for a little, then a I hear a voice "Bean..are you...okay?", I nod and sit down "Bean…," she comes over to me "It's six am and your awake, and you don't seem okay" I look at her "I want to cut…" she looks at me "you don't deserve that" she says locking eyes with me and I look away "Just don't worry about me" I say "I do deserve this" "I'm not leaving you alone Luigi" she says in a stern tone, I stand up and walk back into my room and she goes into the kitchen to cook some breakfast. I grab a pastel green sweatshirt with a small flower design on the chest and blue jeans and head into my bathroom and lock the door and take a shower then start getting dressed and I look at the sink and find something shiny on the counter. A razorblade. I pick it up and look at it "do it" My head tells me, I hold it in my hand and head out to Peach holding it "Hey Peach, I found this in my bathroom" she turns around and gasps then takes it from my hand "Peach!" I grab it back and throw it in the trash then grab her hand examining the wounds on it. I let go of it and run upstairs to get bandages then run down stairs. Bad idea I slipped on the second to last step "Oh! Are you okay?!" Peach says panicked. I stand and dust my self off then make my way over to her to put bandages on her hand. After I'm done patching her hand up she goes to brush the dust off my chest, I quickly turn around "I can get it!! No worries" she looks at me weird, but then she happily nods and I turn around "What are we havin for breakfast, Mama peach?" She turns around with a bright smile "Pancakes! With eggs and bacon!" she says excitedly "Thank you Peach, you didn't have to do this ya know?" she nods "I know! I wanted to, also you hadn't eaten in two days" she looks at me with the "I can tell mom face" "How can you tell…?" I say looking down in shame "I'm a mom friend I can always tell" she says, she walks away to wake Rosalina and grab two pancakes and soak them in syrup and go to sit down in the living room, when I hear a yawn and a voice "Good morning Luigi!" "Good morning Rosalina" I smile at her and she goes to get pancakes then she comes back and sits next to me and peach does the same sitting on the other side of me "Later today we are going out to the park for a picnic!" Peach says excitedly. Rosalina nods and stands up to go throw away her plate and she takes my and Peaches and threw it in the trash. I get up and grab the remote to turn on the Tv, I turn it on and start watching children's tv shows. Peach giggled "Bean, you are so cute!" Peach says and Rosalina comes by and kisses Peach on the head "I'm gonna change now" Rosalina says as she's heading into my bedroom. Peach nods and runs her hand through my hair. I look at her "This might be rude, but are you two dating" peach nods "Yes we are! We've been dating for maybe a few months!" I smile and look at her "You guys are cute" she blushes and looks away "Thank you Luigi" Rosalina comes out and Peach goes in to change "Hey Shortie" Rosalina says softly, we both laugh and I reply "Hey Rosalina" "are you ready for later today?" she asked. I nod and smile "Is anyone else coming" "No, not to my knowledge" she says. Peach comes out and we hang out for awhile nothing really important. Until there's a knock on the door and I open it "Hello?" I say as I answer the door "Yes, Luigi?" I hear a deep voice that is music to my ears, I don't look up "Do you know where Peach is?" I nod and Peach comes to the door "Hello Bowser!" she calls "Bowser? I haven't heard from him in a while" I back away and sit down on the couch. Rosalina looks at me "So, you like him,huh?" she says, smirking "N…no! I really don't!" she's snickers at me "Okaaaayyyy, your face is red as tomato Luigi" I stay silent "I think he has a thing for you too Luigi" I look at him then stand up, walk into bathroom and splash water on my face then walk back into the living room "Luigi I hope you don't mind but Bowser will be joining us" Peach says, I nod and smile sweetly. The time comes that we where leaving and I grab a Frisbee and other stuff, Peach packed the majority of the stuff so I didn't have to grab much and we head to the park. I feel genuine happiness, I look at Bowser and he's nervous I can tell by his body language. We make it to the park and sit under a tree in the shade, eat our food then play some games with Frisbee, and the next thing I know im hit straight in the face with a Frisbee, so I lie down on our blanket and Bowser lies on the same way as I did a few inches apart, and I fell asleep.