Fun with an old friend(Ch.7)

~Luigi's Pov~
I wake up to knocking on my front door "Huh…" I get up and go into the living room  and open the door, I'm greeted with a wave, I look up, Yoshi is in the doorway "Yoshi!!" he hugs back and struggles to speak "N…N…Nice t…to see y…you" I let go and step back, "You've gotten so much better at words, when I first met you all you could say was 'Yoshi' so I'm so proud of you Yosh" Yoshi smiles "Th…Thank you" he says "I've got a boyfriend!" Yoshi nods "B…Bowser?" I nod "N…Nice!" I smirk at him "So…You have anyone your datin' or crushing on?" he blushes "N…No,m…m…maybe…No!" he says while looking away "Whose the girl?" he looks down "Yosh is…" he interrupted me "W…Wanna go to the f…f…fair with m…me t…t…today, y…you can bring B…Bowser!" he says, his face red "Of Course! I would love too" he nods "We…We'll b…be leaving at 12!" he smiles "You can stay here while we get ready to go!" he nods and pulls out quite big phone and starts texting people, I head in the room and see Bowser sitting up yawning "Some one here?" he says through his yawn "Yeah, Yoshi is here" he looks surprised "Really?" he gets up and gets ready in a multicoloured striped sweater and white ripped paint splattered jeans and walks out there "Yosh! I didnt expect you here!" he says shocked "H…H…Hi B…Bowser" he look at Bowser and Bowser looks surprised "I can understand you!" Bowser goes up to him "Can I hug you?" he says calmly, Yoshi nods and Bowser hugs him and he hugs back. Bowser stops hugging him and Yoshi flaps his arms "I'll make some breakfast!" Bowser says, I know he knows how to cook really good so I don't object, Yoshi sits on the couch, I go get dressed in a multitoned sweatshirt and jeans with decorative patches on them, I go out and see Yoshi rocking back and forth on the couch "Heya Yosh, you excited?" he nods and blushes "N…Nervous too" he says smiling "Why?" he looks at me then looks at me again "M…M…Mm…" he looks around "I'm cr…crushing on…on so…someone c…coming" Bowser comes out with a big plate of waffles and smiling "Foods done" I smile at him "Thanks handsome!" I take one and Pause "Sooo…Who do you like?" he looks down and puts his fist to his mouth looking nervous for a bit "Pr…omise not to t…to tell them…?" he says looking down "Of course, whose the lucky lady?" he pauses and sighs "N…No…" I become confused then remember "It's not a girl?" I say, he stays silent for a few minutes "Y…Yeah…" he sighs "No No! Don't be upset!" I put my hand out and he grabs it "It's okay to be Gay! Or Bi! Anything! It's not wrong." He smiles a little "Th…Thank you" he sniffs "I…I li…like toad…" he sighs, I smile "Are you gonna tell him" his eyes widen "Y…Yeah…I'm gon…gonna try…" he says fiddling with his fingers and rocking back and forth "You can do it Yosh" I take a big bite of my waffle "You should have one! They're good!" I say with my mouth full, he nods and takes one, after we finish eating we head out the door and I drive to the fair knowing where is was from the paper Yoshi handed me, we get there and Toad was waiting by his car fiddling with his sweatshirt sleeve nervously Yoshi gets out of the car quickly and runs to Toad and we follow close behind "Yosh! Hold on!" I yell basically sprinting after him "Hey Toad" I say out of breath, I catch my breath "Hey!" he answered after pondering for a minute. He smiles and looks at Yoshi blushing and smiling "L…L…Let's go!" Yoshi says grabbing Toads hand, Toad blushes deeply Yoshi tugs at Toad, Toad allows this and we follow close behind them, we walk around the park for a while and play a few games. Toad wins Yoshi a plush monkey and Yoshi Cherishes it. Yoshi and Toad go some place else and we don't follow them.
~Yoshi Pov~
Me and Toad go to ride the Ferris wheel, we get on and half way up he takes a hold of my hand. He looks at me and I look at him for .1 seconds before looking down "Hey…" he says softly, I blush, his voice is like music to my ears. "…" he takes a deep breath "Ilikeyoualot" he says quickly, I look at him confused "What?" I say "I like you a lot!" he says to me "I l…like you t…too? We're fr…friends?" I say confused "N…No I love you! Like…I want to date you!" He says looking at me "I…I w…w…want to date you t…to…" I say smiling a little, he kisses me. The ride finishes and we find Bowser and Luigi sitting on a bench waiting for us. We Head to the car and toad breaks off and leaves and so do we. I get dropped off at my house.