She's...What? (Ch.5)

~Luigi's pov~
I wake up to the sound of coughing and vomiting "That's gotta be Peach or Rosalina" I look in the bathroom and peach is over the toilet, I pull her hair out of her face as she vomits "You had to much to drink?" I say, she shakes her head, she stops vomiting and stands up "I...I don't want to get into it right now..." Peach looks Sad...not sad...Depressed...very Depressed. I get her a cup of water and she drinks it "We can talk about it...if you want...?" Peach nods "Later..." she walks out as and sits on the couch. I sit next to her and hug her "You've helped me, now I'm here to help you" she starts sobbing as I say that. I rub her back and sing to her, she calms down and looks me dead in the eye "It...It's...hard...to talk about..." she sniffs and wipes tears from her eyes "It's okay Peach, you can tell me..." I rub her shoulder "Mario..." she looks away "He...He forced me to...have...s...sex with him" I gasp "He...WHAT?!" we look around, I see Rosalina behind me With a shocked and upset face "I WILL KILL HIM" "Pl...Please don't..." Peach looks at Rosalina upset. Rosalina nods "S...Sorry" Peach sighs "There's something worse..." she sighs again "I'm...I'm Pregnant..." Rosalina gasps "H...How far al...along...? Can...Can I See?...that's why you...you've been wearing really...really baggy clothes..." Peach nods and takes her shirt off only wearing a tank top and she pulls that up too showing a pretty big baby bump "I'm...I'm twenty seven weeks...almost in my...my third Trimester" Rosalina touches the baby bump "You...You can't be! You have to be farther along! It's way to big just to be second trimester!" Peach nods "The Doctor told me that... it's twins...I had to tell you guys because...I can't hide it anymore..." Rosalina gets emotional "Twins...I knew you were gaining weight...but I didn't know that you were gaining weight...oh my god..." Peach starts crying again "I'm...I'm sorry" Rosalina looks at Peach Excitedly "Don't Be!" Rosalina hugs peach "It's okay!! I'm sorry that all of this happened..." Peach hugs Rosalina with her baby bump kinda in the way "I...I feel horrible because...I don't...didn't want the babies, but now... I want them..." Rosalina nods "I understand...completely" Peach hugs tighter "Thank you..." Peach pulls away "So...Are you ready to be a mom...?" peach says to her, Rosalina nods "Can we...go baby stuff shopping?!" Rosalina says excitedly, Peach chuckles "Of course..." she whispers "You always know how to Cheer me up Buttercup" Peach hugs Rosalina and kisses her Cheek "Peach...I'm so sorry" Bowser says sincerely "It's okay Bowser, he's not here, so I'm okay" Bowser hugs Peach "Can I...Can I feel it?" Bowser says smiling and Peach nods, Bowser feels her baby bump "Oh my gosh, there's a baby in there..." he pauses and starts talking to her stomach "Hello in there little ones, it's Uncle Bowser, Make Peach happy, and when your born I hope your happy and healthy" Bowser backs away and Peach smiles "Thank you Bowser" we all get ready to leave and head to the baby stuff shop and head inside. Peach looks uncomfortable and she heads to the bathroom, we look around the store and pick out some cute things "Someday I want children..." Bowser says looking at baby clothes "You will!" Bowser looks at me and Blushes then looks back at the clothes "Y...Yeah, I just gotta find me a partner first" Bowser blushes harder "Y...Yeah that's important" I say blushing deeply. "mhm, look these are cute!" he shows me two yellow hats with monkeys on them "Heh…those are pretty cute, we should get them for Peaches Babies" Bowser nods "So…do you like anyone?" Bowser says looking away "Yeah…" I look away too "Heh me too…I just…just can't tell them" he blushes again. I take a deep breath  "You kissed me last night" his eyes widen "I…I'm so…" I interrupt him "And…I…I liked it" we blush deeply "I…I liked it too" he smiles and pulls me closer kissing me on the lips, this time it was different, we weren't tipsy and it was sincere, it felt like heaven on earth. He pulls back, we stare at eachother then look away "I…I'll…be right back" I run into the men's bathroom and splash water on my face,then head out again, we stand in silence for a moment "I'm s…sorry" Bowser says "N…No it's okay" I look down blushing deeply. We check out and we all pitch in to Pay, including Peach and Rosalina, and head out the store. Rosalina drives to their castle and when we get there we see…something bad… a gigantic tree smashed through a big part of the castle "Holy…" Rosalina looks at the castle "How…How are we gonna fix this!!" "We have to call the construction company" I say calmly. Rosalina Passes out and I catch her then put her in the back seat then I get in the drivers seat "I don't know if I can drive…" Peach looks at me "What?" I look at her "I don't know if I can drive" Peach looked scared "Then don't!" I start the car and we drive to my house, it was a bumpy ride. We get to the house then I lie Rosalina on the couch and we bring the baby stuff in my house and set up the crib and baby stuff in a room on the main floor. After that we were all exhausted so we all went to bed.