Midnight Emergency (Ch.6)

~Luigi Pov~
I wake up way too early...well 5 am to be exact. I sit up and look around and see peach standing up making groans trying to wake up Rosalina, she seems very panicked "Rosie! Rosie please! Wake up" she said panicked but quietly "P...Peach?" Peach turns quickly "I...I think im in labor" she says very stressed "Okay Okay! Calm down..." I stand up quickly, I wake up Rosalina "What?" she says abruptly "Don't panic...but peach is in labor" Peach holds back her screams trying not to wake everyone up, Bowser walks in the room, being awake and fixing his shirt sleeves "Oh..." he paused "is everything okay?" he says, worried "Not Particularly," I pause looking nervous as ever "Peach is in Labor" Bowser stares at me in shock "W...What?!" we need to get her to the hospital!" He says in a Panic, we rush out the house and drive our way to the hospital, and she was rushed to where she gave birth. 5 hours later...they were born, two beautiful twins a boy and a girl, "Congratulations!" The doctor and everyone said in unison "What would you like to name them" Peach smiles sweetly and Tiredly "Isaiah and Isabella" Rosalina bursts out in tears "I'm a mother!!" she sobs "We both are Rosie" peach smiles tiredly at her "Peach, you should rest" I say "Okay" she says as she Falls asleep. Me and Rosie grab the babies and cradle them, the babies fall asleep and I notice something, something wrong, Isabelle is missing an arm, the doctor comes in "Hey uhm..." the doctor turns and looks at the baby "Oh dear..." he looks at the baby "Looks like a healthy baby other than their arm missing, healthy heart, Health breathing, healthy everything! And they don't seem to be in any pain." They hand her back to me, I smiles "Thanks doc!" I say and rock the girl, me and Bowser leave and Rosalina stays there, we reach the house and head inside once were inside, Bowser shuts the door behind us, and Bowser plops down on the couch, I try to walk past him but then he pulls me close, onto his lap, I blush deeply "Hey" he runs his hands through my hair "So, are you my boyfriend?" he says, I gulp and stay silent for a while "Y...Yeah" he pulls me close, then is able to turn me around cause he's bigger and stronger than me, he places his hand underneath my chin, and the room fell silent, only the breath of him and a slight breeze from the open window, he kisses me, and I kiss back, he puts his hands on my back in my shirt, his hands were cold, I squeals and fell back off his lap, "B...Bowser...?" he look sorta confused "Yeah?" I look down "I...I'm sorry" he looks worried "Don't be sorry, what's wrong" I sigh "I love you, but I have some..." I sigh again "News" he smiles "I'm..." he nods "Transgender" we say in unison, I look at him shocked "How'd...you know?" he smiles "Remember the LGBT+ youth group" I nod "You were in that...?" "Yeah! I was the kid who was always in the corner in the black hoodie with the hood up" I chuckle a little "Yeah! I still had my long hair, and my purple and black striped hoodie, I went over and tried to talk to you but you got all flustered" He chuckles "I had the HUGEST crush on you" I chuckle too "Me too, I'm so happy we're together now" I smile "Youre MY handsome boyfriend" he smiles and rubs his hands on my back, I yawn and lie my head on his shoulder, I take my shirt off, not wearing my binder and head into my room, put on a sweatshirt, and lie on my bed and Bowser follows me, we fall asleep cuddling eachother.