Disaster Strikes (Ch.8)

Luigi's P.O.V~

I wake up and get ready for the day, in a green sweater, light green hoodie and blue jeans, I put my socks and shoes, getting ready to go grocery shopping for the house. "Where you goin'?" Bowser says to me, grabbing my hand "To the store for Groceries" he looks at me confused "You going alone?" I nod "Oh okay, Do you know what you need?" I nod once again "I love you, Bowser I'll see you later" I say, he let's go and I walk out grabbing my car keys, I've recently got my license and this is the first time im driving myself so this was nerve wracking. I get into the car, start it, then start driving. I'm on the road when I reach and Intersection, the light being green start going through it, the next thing I hear is someones car screeching then...

Bowsers P.O.V~

I wake up again to my phone wringing loudly, a phone call from Luigi, "must be asking if I needed anything" I thought as I picked up the call, an unknown Mans voice begins speaking through the phone. "Hello, I guess im Speaking to Bowser." "This is Him." there was a moment of silence between me and him "Well, I have to inform you that..Luigi has gotten into a horrible accident and was found unconscious at the scene." I freeze the whole world stops and I start to feel panic settle in and I start feeling a tingling sensation in my hands "Oh God..Oh god, Jesus Christ" I have no words "Sir, were transporting him to Starvalley Hospital, he'll be in good hands" I don't answer, "Sir?" "There's no need to tell the others I've got it" I hang up, and get up, rushing to Peach and Rosalinas room, I flick on the light and they wake up "Bowser what are you..." I interrupt, but I can't speak "L...Luigi! He's hurt!!" Peach stands up "Bowser, what do you mean??" she says slightly panicked "Carcrash!" I yell panicked, she freezes "Is he okay?!" she says slipping a cardigan over her shoulders, I mutter nonsense as we walk out the room "Rosie stay here with the kids were going to the Emergency room" She says to an afraid and puzzled Rosalina, We get in the car and start driving "Which hospital did they say?" She says trying to keep her calm "StarValley" I answer quickly, She nods and we drive to the Hospital and Run inside the building. "Woah Woah Woah there!" the tall woman called from the counter "What may be the problem" Peach looks at her and pulls a fake but confincing smile to the lady "We are here to see our friend, he got into an accident and were wondering if he's okay" the lady nods
"And what's their name?" "Luigi Mario" she starts writing two vistor badges "Room B218 in the Critical Care unit" she hands us our badges and we put them on, we get into the elevator. Peach presses the button for the forth floor, and once we get there she walks out holding my hand she walks a few steps away from the elevator and grabs my other hand, she looks up at me and sighs "What you're gonna see in there...isn't gonna be pretty, it's gonna be scary, but he's in good hands, he will be okay" she tears up a little but wipes it away, And I nod. We look at the plaque on the first door we see "B214" It reads so we walk four doors down and knock on it "Come in" a voice calls, Peach walks in first and gasps quietly and walks in faster, I do the same when I see what he looks like. Big machines, a lot of IV's, Breathing mask and lots of noise, but the worst of all, was that he was cut up, brused, and hurt altogether. He was lifeless except for his slow breathing. I took a deep breath trying not to cry, but seeing him like this hurts me, so it's no use, I start sobbing silently.

Peaches P.O.V~

I stare at Luigis almost lifeless body and my heart drops, I look at Bowser and he, he was crying, he never cries, atleast never infront of people "Oh...Luigi..." I say emotionally, Bowser grabs his hand and the next moment Luigi was gripping back "He's okay!" Bowser turned to me smiling and wiping tears from his eyes. We decided to sit down in the chairs in the room "We don't know when he's gonna become conscious again, it might be hours,days, months, or even years, we just have to wait and see" the doctor says facing us looking at papers, me and peach stay silent and nod. Peach dozes off and I catch myself doing so too. Hours later I hear movement and wake up.

Luigi's P.O.V~

I open my eyes and sit up, feeling the burning pain in my back, the room is spinning and blurred. I hold onto whoever is holding my hand while trying to stay up, "Luigi!" Bowsers voice calls from beside me, I look over "Ugh...what the...what happened" Peach got up from her chair "Youre okay! Oh thank god!" Both of them start crying "You got into a horrible accident, you're super lucky to be alive, even more lucky to be have no major fractures, the thing that are broken will heal quick and easy" I look at the doctor "What is broken doc?" The doctor looks me up and down "Well you're ankle is fractured in one place, that's all." I sigh of relief "Thank god" I say looking down at my already casted ankle. The doctor takes out gauze bandages and wraps it around my wounds. "We'll have to Monitor you for 24 hours more to make sure your okay" I nod "Bowser you don't have to stay with me, you can go home, so can you peach" "I don't want to leave" Bowser says as he holds my hand. "I think I'll be going back home to the kids, I love you Luigi" she comes and Kisses my head and leaves. After about 5 hours Bowser falls asleep but it took me a while for me to.