Prologue

Erin's POV

"Natsu, you bastard!!" I shout at the top of my lungs. He just laugh together with Happy. You son of b*tch!

"Erin-san?" Wendy ask me curiously. I smile sweetly and just hug her.

"Oh you cute little thing." I said and hug her tightly. 

"You're choking her, Erin." Charle said. I pout and release Wendy who's super pale.

"Sorry." I said.

"Its okay, Erin-san." She said sweetly and smile. Awww.... she's too cute! I wanna hug her tight again. 

"Hey, Erin." I turn around to see Lucy waving. I smile and wave back. She's really gorgeous. With her blonde hair.

"Yo. What's up, Lucy?" I said. She seats in front of me. Dunno where's Wendy.

"Are you going to participate in Grand Magic Games?" She ask worriedly? Or nervously?

"I actually don't know. If Master insist, then I'll go. If not, then not. Why?" I answer her honestly.

"Nothing. I don't want to participate, honestly speaking. But, I want to be stronger." She said then I saw the glimpse of determination at her brown eyes. I smile widely. She's already strong. She doesn't know it, I guess.

We continue talking and all until Master talk.

"Listen, brats! We're going to participate in Grand Magic Games! For the sake of the jewels! I mean, for the sake of the guild and everyone! Cheers!!"

Everyone cheered at this announcement except Macao. He sure not knows what we're capable off. Even though we're seven years gone, doesn't mean we're weak!

"I'll give you all 3 months to train! Because its 3 months before Grand Magic Games! Cheers!!" I chuckle at Master's speech.

"Erin." I turn and saw Erza coming at my way. I smile and wave.

"What's wrong, Erza?"

"Nothing much. Wanna join us in going to the beach. We're going to train there." She said and eat a piece of her strawberry cake.

"Of course! Who else gonna join?"

"Our team, Levy's team and Juvia." I nod. Interesting.

"We'll leave tomorrow morning. Don't be late." She said with her scary aura. I salute at her and nod.

I'm excited.

NOTE: I do not own Fairy Tail. Credits to Hiro Mashima for this wonderful anime.