Chapter 5

Erin's POV

I wonder off somewhere when I saw Rogue and Sting walking together with their exceeds. "Yo." I greet.

"Oh, Erin-san." Sting said while having a small smile. I return the smile.

"Are you free at this minute?" They both nod, their faces filled with confusion. "Follow me." I said and I walk at the direction of the canteen.

I sit at one of the chairs there and they sit in front of me. "What do you want, Erin-san?"

"I'll tell you about the dragons slayers. Since, I know who will I fight with."

"Really?" Sting asked in excitement as he finally will know the history of it. I nod and smirk.

"In one condition." I said and smirk. They both look at me confused.

"Condition?" I nod and clasp my hands together. 

"Let's see. Hmm..." I fake think while they watch my every movement. "Ah, I want you to win against Natsu in a battle." I said and they look shock.

"Only Natsu-san?" Ask Sting and I nod at him. "Why?"

"Nothing in particular." Just to test and see something. I smile and shrug at them. "Once you won, I'll tell you. Not now since you're all not ready yet." I said and teleport in the infirmary. 

Evergreen, Elfman and Wendy squeal in surprise. I look at them poke face. "Really, Elfman?" I ask.

"You just popped here! Who wouldn't surprise?!" He answered and I pointed Porlyusica-san who's looking them deadpan. I almost face palm but I stop myself not to.

"Anyways, I'm just here to see you all. My match will be next." I said and leave the infirmary. I went to where my team is and it is still the match between the Raven Tail guy and Toby.

After a few minutes, Toby is defeated and the raven tail guy is the winner. Whatever. 

"Okay, let's get back on track with today's second match! From Quatro Cerberus, Bacchus!"

I saw Bacchu holding a sake. I become more serious. He's a person who shouldn't be underestimated. 

"Versus an opponent from Fairy Tail A..."

"Us?" I ask Erza. I sigh and went down. I know I'm against him because I saw it but, I don't know what will happen.

"What do we do if they announce Natsu?!" Lucy ask, panicking to what may happened. I didn't heard who answer her since I'm already at the hallway of the field.

"Erin!!" The emcee shouted and I went inside the arena. The arena gasp loudly when they saw me. I ignore them and just gracefully walk to the center. 

He smirk while playfully holding his sake. I stop and look down at him since he's laying on the ground.

"Hey, how about you and me make a bet like those last guys did?" He ask and I just stay calm and waited on what will he say.

"You look a delightful dish." I remain calm and just stay on guard.

"What do you mean?" I ask in my calm voice and he smirk widely.

"Its an old story. If I win, you're mine." I become more serious and I accidentally release some killing intent which caught him off guard and the mages became alert.

He jump backward and he intently look at me. "The match isn't even starting and they're ready to attack!!" 

I ignore the emcee and stare at Bacchus. "What will happen if I won?" I ask him and he shrug.

"You decide." He lazily answered and drop his guard. I nod.

"I'll decide once I won." I said and he just smirk. 

"Then we have a deal? My soul is quivering." And he approach to attack. I swiftly dodge every strike he does making the audience roar in excitement.

I back away and get my fan from my kimono and use it in defense. I approach in attack making him surprise and unable to defend his self from my attack.

I attack his vital points making him back away and hold his numbing arm. I open my fan and swing it in the air. 

"Earth Magic." I said and he ready his defense. A purple magic circle appear beneath me. "Dancing Thorns!" I said and thousands of thorns appear to attack Bacchus.

Surprisingly, he dodge every thorns that making its way to scratch him. I click my tongue in annoyance. I want to finish this match quick.

"Sand Magic: Million Swords!" I chant and swords made out of sand appear attack Bacchus. I calmly analyze his fight style and the way he dodge. Tsk. There's no form at all. Its all instincts and pure focus.

Now I know why Erza have a hard time fighting him. You need a good strategy. I snap and my magic disappear and Bacchus swiftly land on the grand. I hide my fan.

Base on my observation, he's really good at martial arts. More specifically, the drunken fist. He's a natural combat fighter. 

I once again approach to attack and my comfortable fighting style, Baguazhang. With a touch of Aikido. He is surprise but smirk and defend himself. He sometimes return my attack. But, what is his magic?

While fighting, I am finding some opening to finish this match. I need to win. 

The fight continue and a miracle happen! I saw an opening! I put my force at my pivot foot and bend my knees to lower my body. I strike his abdomen with my right palm. I smirk and I look at Jura and he look at me surprise.

"Earth Magic: Supreme King Rock Crush!" I said and I saw the surprise look of Jura and I back away as rocks continuously going at the direction of Bacchus. A purple magic circle appear beneath.

I put my hands together and a hand appear crushing the rocks which is Bacchus. He fell on the ground, unconscious.

The arena became quiet and after a few minutes, they started to cheer my guild and I saw master dancing happily. I bow to Bacchus in respect for a good fight.

Now that my match is done, I need to find a solution to my problem