Chapter 7

Erin's POV

"Master..."

"I know." I remain silent and stood beside master Makarov together with 1st master, Mavis Vermillion.

"I'm just kind of worried... this past few days, I felt a strong magic lingering around. I already told Jellal and his team but, I am still not satisfied." I said as I made an eye contact with Jellal who's hiding from a far to observe.

He made a reassured nod before continuing his observation. I just sigh.

"Don't worry much Erin. Have a trust to you guild members, to your family, to the bond that you have." I look at the 1st master and smile slightly before resolute myself more.

I'll definitely protect this guild, whatever may happens.

-----

I watch Ichiya creating a drama right now together with his doppelganger. I sigh and look away but then again, sense those magic powers. I look around, ignoring the loud noise creating by the crowd.

I focus myself in finding the source of it when it suddenly disappear. I frown in frustration. "What's the matter, Erin?" Levy asks and just shook my head.

I look at the center of the arena and saw Kagura attacking Leon using her gravity magic. When suddenly, the gong sounds indicates that the fight is done.

I saw how disappointed Lyon is but he held it in and saw a flash of determination in his eyes.

I walk away deciding to go to Natsu before the start of their match. There I saw him together with Happy.

"Natsu." I called and they all look at me. "I'll go first." Gajeel said and I look at him and he nodded.

"Good luck. We're cheering for you." He smile cheekily before running inside. I felt something bad going to happen.

I walk away and move to a distance that I can see everything. As I watch how they fight, I saw how strong Sting Rogue are but, their differences are very evident.

Natsu and Gajeel were only toying them, testing how powerful they are, really. They both weren't that smart especially when it comes to books but, when it comes to fighting, they're one of the heck, the best.

I narrowed my eyes when I saw power surging forth in Sting and Rogue, Dragon Force, huh. No wonder they're called 3rd Generation.

I watch how Natsu and Gajeel was beaten up by Sting as he created a huge hole. Blue screen float around the arena to watch the on going battle from the underground.

I felt a sudden rise of magic so I look around and try to see where is it. I could feel it, that magic.

3rd Person POV

Erin run spreading her sensor into the arena causing Makarov to sigh knowing the sudden presence coming from Erin.

As she run pasts some guards and all, she halt when she come across a gigantic door. Erin never doubt what she's seeing right now as it is really, the Eclipse Gate. The magnificent tall door, intimidates people without magic and have low magic.

She scans the door as her eyes narrows when she detects something. "Someone use it." Erin utter under her breathe as she suddenly felt a presence coming to the eclipse.

Erin didn't want to leave but didn't have a choice as she runs back, more careful not to be caught. Once she's outside, she was shock to see that it is already night time. She couldn't believe that she spent how many hours tracking the dark magic, wasting her time coming up nothing except for the eclipse door.