Chapter 3

Erin's POV

He look at me dumbfounded. "You don't remember?" He ask and I shrug. His mouth fell open.

"Do I need to remember you?" I ask and the muscle man laugh hard(Orga). I look at him weirdly.

"Okay, who are you?" I ask again. He sigh.

"We're the one who insult Natsu-san and his companions until you came." Hmm... I think hard. I'm really forgetful to the things that didn't caught my interest at all.

"Ah! You're that weirdo hentai guy!" I said and his comrades laugh out loud. Except for the woman who keep a straight face.

"And you're the emo-guy!" I said and pointed at the black hair guy. The two guys laugh loudly. The two guys I insult sweat drop and I smile.

"Well, I'm Erin. Nice to meet you, Dragon Slayers." I said and smile mischievously. They suddenly stop laughing.

"Anyways, I do forget you two. What's your name?"

"Sting Eucliffe."

"Rogue Cheney." I nod my head in acknowledgement.

"I see. Well, its nice to finally meet you two! I bet, I said something to you two, uh... a bet, isn't it?"

"You really did forget or you're just acting?"

"I really did forget. Its just, it happens all the time. Me, talking to some stranger making a bet then completely forget it." I said smiling and they look at me like I'm kind of a abnormal species.

"Oh. You said, if we face off, you'll tell us the history of Dragon Slayer. We ask like you said and even Rufus, who's magic is kinda related to that, doesn't even know it." I nod in understanding.

"I see. Well, I'll keep my promise then. Let's just see if we're going to fight." I smile to them.

"Erin! Where are you?!!"

"Erin!!!"

I chuckle when I heard the loud, annoying voice of Natsu and Happy. I look at Sabertooth.

"Well, see you." I said and run off. There I saw Natsu and Happy looking everywhere.

"Natsu!" I call him and his gaze divert to me.

"Erin! The GMG will start any minutes. Let's go!" Natsu said and they run off not minding my presence at all. 

I sigh as I follow him. I saw everyone else there, waiting. "Listen, we're mostly likely the first one to be called since we're the last one finished the elimination. Don't let them get you, understand?"

They all nod while I am thinking of what may happen. Many possibilities can occur that can make our guild fall more or rise. Suddenly, I remember what day today. I hung my head low.

"Erin? Are you okay?" I look at Lucy who's wearing a worried expression. I just nod and look away. I sigh and starts to walk away from them.

"Sorry but, I can't go with you in the introduction. I need to go somewhere." I said and teleport before they can protest.

I look up to see the giant tree of Yosei. My home. I sigh and hung my head low. I smile bitterly knowing I can't go back in there, forever. 

I start to wonder the island. I better release this sudden build up of emotion in me before I hurt someone.

Erza's POV

The introductions of teams but, Erin is still not here. Something is really wrong to her the moment she went out of the infirmary.

"Do you think, Erin has a problem that she don't want us to be involve?" Lucy asked worriedly. I shrug and cross my arms.

"Maybe. She's still a mystery for me." I answer honestly. "We still don't know where she even came from. She never did mention her past." I added that made them realized I'm right.

"Forget about it! Let's focus to the competition! We can ask her anytime we want!" Natsu shouted that made me smile a bit. 

"Right. Let's go." Gray said and they move. I reluctantly follow, getting my thoughts get together. I need to focus. For the sake of the guild.

Lucy's POV

As we watch Gray walk away from the field, the audience starts to shout 'boo' and how funny our guild is. We run and approach Gray to comfort him.

"I'm sorry guys." He said and quietly walk away. I was about to follow him when someone stop me. I look who is it and saw Natsu with a serious expression then shake his head. 

"Let's focus on gaining our points. Let him be first." Erza said and I reluctantly nod. We want back to our place and watch the next match.

"Its time for the match-ups! The first match of day one! Fairy tail A, Lucy Heartfilia!"

"Me?!" I surprisingly ask. Waahhh what will I do?! What if I mess up?! But, this is the only chance for the guild so, I'll do my best!

"Versus, Flare Corona from Raven Tail!" Raven Tail, huh? The guild who hurt Wendy! I'll make sure to make them pay!

"Both of you, come forward." I did what he said. "Since this entire area will be your battlefield, only you two will be in here. Your time limit is 30 minutes, begin!"

"Gate of the golden bull, Taurus!" 

Erin's POV

I slowly walk where our inn is. My mind is blank. I can't think straight. I mindlessly enter the inn and I sense their stare for me. I didn't mind them and continue walking to my room.

"Erin, where have you been?" I stop when I heard Master's voice. His voice is full of seriousness. I continue walking when Natsu block my way.

"Move." I said coldly. I saw him flinch but didn't move away.

"What's wrong with you? You're fine a while ago, what happened?" I clicked my tongue in annoyance. I face him, eye to eye. He back away.

"I said move!" I shout and release a sudden force that made him hit the wall hard. I didn't mind their shock gaze as I continue my way in my room. I hold my head and wince in pain.

Something... is starting to control me. My body... I can't move them on my own.

'Erin... you'll  never escape. Not today, not tomorrow. Never. You'll do what I say, Erin Akuma.'

I fall on my knees as I take deep breathes. Sht. Its starting. She's starting. I need to start planning to stop her. To protect my home, my family... my guild.

NOTE: I know this chapter is so bad. I'll edit that. Laziness took over me so I really can't update daily. Also, I'm too busy for school. Too many activities that can make me tired. And I don't wanna be tired. I just want to sit and read wattpad or continue writing my stories. Oh well, thanks for supporting, reading and voting for this book. I really appreciate it though its really made out of boredom and addiction to fanfiction that I decide to make one. Anyways, just wanna tell it you.