Happy Father's Day!

to all the daddys (daddies??) out there...

★☆★☆★☆★☆

Harry and Y/N's refrigerator were in dire need of some stocking up as a result of their busy schedules and not being free for any grocery runs as of late. They've been surviving off of takeout and restaurant dates to fill them up. However, once in a blue moon, Harry manages to get a little bit of extra time during his work breaks.

And one particular day, Harry has decided to snag the long and already old "Things to Buy" list taped on to the refrigerator door to bring along with him to work. His meeting ran short and they were released early for the day in which Harry took the opportunity to drive down the block to a nearby Safeway and grab the necessities.

A long haul of grocery bags and several flights of stairs later, Harry finds himself kicking the door to their apartment open as he drags in several grocery bags in because he absolutely refuses to take a second trip down to the car.

"Babe?" Harry calls out, his voice a little muffled due to the one bag he's managing to hold in between his teeth. He kicks back to close the door when Y/N comes walking out of their home office room with a phone lodged in between her ear and shoulder.

"I'll call you back about those reports," she says into the phone and walks over to Harry. She removes the bag Harry is still holding with his teeth before pecking his lips once. "Alright. See you tomorrow." She hangs up the phone and lets out a dramatically heavy sigh.

"You went grocery shopping?" She asks in surprise and helps Harry bring the bags into the kitchen, setting them down on the island and removing the contents to put them away.

"Yep!" Harry answers and turns Y/N around by grabbing her waist and pulling her towards him, connecting their lips once again to give her a much more proper kiss. "I didn't get much. I barely got through half the list."

Y/N mutters a small "wow" as she eyes the multiple grocery paper bags scattered across the counter. "We've still got more on that list?" Harry nods in response and they get to talking about their days and whatnot as they stock the pantry and cabinets.

"Oh, hey, I noticed you were out of these. I'm sorry if I didn't get the right kind but maybe these could be your emergency box until our next grocery run," Harry says and tosses the small box of tampons to her. She catches it in time and her face falls into an expression Harry is unable to read and decide whether it's happiness or sadness.

"Oh... uhm... Harry?" She nervously fiddles with the box in her hand before setting it down and looking up to lock eyes with a nervous looking Harry.

"Yeah? Is everything alright?, love?" He stops his actions to move closer to Y/N.

"Uhh... maybe I won't need these anymore?" Her voice rises in speculation but Harry remains in a state of confusion with his eyebrows raised. He keeps quiet, waiting for her to continue on why she wouldn't need tampons anymore because he's just that slow in connecting things.

Y/N raises her eyebrows back and shakes her head, urging Harry to think more about what she had just told him.

A wave of realization hits Harry's face and his eyes widen in shock and his body becomes overwhelmed with feelings of love and contentment.

"W-w-wait, are you saying what I think you're saying?" He rushes over to Y/N and grabs both of her hands in his. She looks up at him and smiles, nodding her head slowly as a couple of happy tears leave the corners of her eyes.

"Holy Shit! Baby!" He pulls her in closer in a tight embrace and she chuckles against his chest.

"Haha, yes, baby. I just found out this morning. I'm pregnant, Harry," she says into his body causing him to hold her even tighter. So many emotions are sparking through the room and all they know is that they have never been happier before this very moment.