↳ best of both worlds

"Alright, gather in everybody!" Harry's mom calls out to the loud crowd as everyone manages to circle around Harry and Y/N with their phones out and recording them.

Harry's mom immediately volunteered herself to throw the gender reveal party when she found out Y/N was first pregnant. Being the kind-hearted soul she is, Y/N couldn't reject his mom even though she gets a little uneasy when she's in the middle of all the attention.

Harry pulls away from a side conversation to meet Y/N in the middle of the sea of people. He smiles and looks down at his beautiful girlfriend and pulls her in for a sweet kiss, eliciting "awws" from the people around them. Harry's mom hands them each a small confetti canon, one labeled "Baby #1" and the other labeled "Baby #2."

"Is everyone ready?" Harry calls out and the crowd cheers.

Harry has two pink hearts taped to the chest side of his shirt because he's always wanted a little girl, and God knows he'd explode with happiness when two of his little girls are introduced to the world. Y/N, on the other hand, believed in the curse of the Y/L/N. She's the only girl out of the five of her parents' kids. Her dad has only brothers and her mom is also the only girl in a family of four. So, she views Harry's optimism for girl power a little cute but... they're gonna be boys.

"3... 2... 1!" The entire crowd yells out and Harry pulls the string of the confetti canon and tiny, pink, glittery pieces of paper blast all around them. "I knew it! I fucking knew it!" Harry jumps up and down, highfiving his friends before pulling an eye-rolling Y/N into a hug tight enough to squeeze the life out of anybody.

Y/N wasn't disappointed... a little sad, yes, that now she's gonna have to throw out the small collection of cute little boy clothes she's been secretly collecting. However, she and Harry cared so little for the social normalities of gender and were very supportive of androgyny. So it doesn't really matter anyways.

"Okay, whatever, calm down Curly," Y/N mocks and carelessly pulls the string of her own confetti canon.

The crowd, Harry and Y/N included, are almost dead silent when tiny, blue, glittery pieces of paper fall from the sky. Everyone stares up at the falling pieces in bewilderment before a smile creeps up on Y/N's face. A smirk evident on both Harry and Y/N's mothers' faces because they already knew of this wonderful surprise before everyone else.

"Y/N..." Harry whispers then nudges her on the side with his elbow.

"Harry..." she whispers and nudges him back. They slowly turn their heads to look at each other and they're smothered once again with loud yells and cheers.

Despite their current environment, Harry and Y/N don't hear or see anything except for themselves.

"Holy shit," Harry says again, causing Y/N to laugh and pulls her closer to connect their lips into a warm kiss. It seems like that has been their reaction to this entire pregnancy journey.

"Happy Father's Day," Y/N says when they're disconnected.

"It's not even Father's Day," Harry laughs out and pinches her cheek.

★☆★☆★☆★☆

If you enjoyed, please vote, comment, and share! Thanks loves!!

Also, if you want to request something, use the "Request Box" chapter!

Aaaannd Happy Father's Day to all of our daddy, Mr. Harry Styles.