Epilogue

18 years later

"Hope Alison Barnes." The man at the podium called. "Valedictorian and winner of a full scholarship to Harvard University."

There had been some loud applause for other students before her, but with the entirety of the Avengers, her siblings Steve Anthony Barnes and Sarah Pepper Barnes, her best friend Jim Stewart, Tony and Pepper's children Howard Rhodey Stark, Elizabeth Virginia Stark, and Emily Stephanie Stark, Loki and Darcy's children Robert Thor Odinson and Jane Frigga Odinson, and Thor and Jane's children Erik Loki Odinson and Darcy Laura Odinson, plus Clint's family and Heimdall (who had become friends with the children of his 'ship'), they practically brought the house down.

Hope beamed as she accepted her scholarship plaque and gave her her high school diploma. Then she stepped up to give her speech.

"All my life, I've been surrounded by men and women that dedicate their lives to helping other people. But even though they're busy every second of the day, they always made time to listen to my problems, help me with homework, or just spend time with me. My mom and dad always made sure that I was safe and sound. But if my time with my family has taught me anything, it's that no matter what you do, no matter whether you fail or succeed, as long as you try your best, that's all anyone can do. And today, I stand before you, having done my best and ready to begin my life with my friends and family by my side."

If Hope had been about to say anything else, it was drowned out by almost three rows of people standing and roaring their approval of their daughter and friend. Natasha and Bucky smiled at each other.

"I think we did a fine job raising her." Natasha said to her husband.

"So do I." Bucky said, giving his wife a kiss. "So do I."
*
Hey guys! Thanks for reading and I hoped you enjoyed these books! I'll get my new story about Loki out in a few days and I hope you enjoy that too!

Have a great day!