4. The Happening

America POV

"Okay, this syringe will feel a little cold, but it should be fine after that." 

"Alright. So what I'm hearing is very uncomfortable at first, but then really uncomfortable just because of the thought of it?" I said in a joking manner. 

"Ha. Ha. You're funny. Lie down." He pointed at the weirdly shaped chair.

"Soooo, It's just me? No one from the Royal family decided that their potential child will be conceived by a syringe? This just piggy-backs my theory of that they don't give a shit about what happens to me." 

He looked at me with a questioning face towards me and began to sanitize everything. 

"Stop. Stop right there!" I heard a voice sounding awfully like Maxon's.

"Yes? Your Highness?" 

"She's a Southern Rebel." Maxon accused. 

"Wow..." I stared at Kriss. Knowing that betrayed me. 

"Get out," Maxon said. "Get out." 

"Alright. Kick the girl out that you loved, but not the girl who lied to you." 

"America, stop it, I would trust my wife more than you." He said in a mean, accusing voice. 

"My father's a Northern rebel. Why would I be shot at by a rebel if I was part of them? Who helped you team up with the Northern Rebels to defeat the Southern Rebels? If it's one thing that I learned from them, is that they betray their own kind. If I was one of them, would I really be alive at this moment? But, yeah, go ahead and trust your queen and wife, and inspiration to all." I said confidently and then walked out of the hospital door. 

I knew from the fact that I had left Maxon there. He knew I was right, he was too stubborn to admit it. It's a shame, he just lost two girls instead of one...

------------------------------

Sorry, these are so short. I would try and make them longer, but I have a throbbing migraine and a possible ear infection from swimming. Yep, it sucks, but writing helps. I'll try and make the chapters longer once I get this checked out. <3