1 : The Day

Today is the day I am going to move out from my home to my grandmother's house. I don't know why Appa suddenly asked me to live there. Thus, it had been years since I met her. Must be awkwards for me then.

Maybe we've met a lot in my childhood life, because the problem is I can't remember anything.

Yes, I have amnesia and it sucks because up until now I still can't recall those memories.

And here I am, listening to mathematics lesson which is very boring. Everything can't insert inside my huge mind, maybe I'm too excited to see my grandmother.

The next 30 minutes ended and maths class dismissed. I packed up my stationary things and dashed out from the class.

I walked with my eyes focused on my steps, not knowing whats on the front. my next destination is the cafeteria, meeting my friend.

How clumsy I am, I suddenly tripped and my face went flat.

THUD!

I slowly sat up, holding my forehead as I can feel the sore was growing at that spot. I winced in pain along with my endlessly apologizes.

"Use your eyes properly. Dont mess with me."

A deep voice startled me and I opened my eyes widely, just to found a guy walked away, revealing his back.

I was dumbfounded, thankfully the hallway was empty. I swear that guy sounded annoyed, but at least he should give me hand. Tsk, not gentleman at all. Overall, its not my mistake. Maybe it was but he was committing a sin too!

Ish, such a jerk. If I found out who is he I will seriously kill him, really.

Argh, I should go to the cafeteria.

-----

"Narae-ah!"

As soon as I arrived, she called out my name, sitting at the corner of the area.

I waved back and approach her.

"How's today?"
She asked as I took a seat beside her.

"Not bad."
I pursued my lips and I noticed her face turned into a frown, asking for a reason.

"Well, I tripped."
I simply replied and she burst into a laugh.

"Just that and you have a not bad day?"
She said between her laughs and I groaned.

"Its not just that, I tripped because I hit a guy and he didn't even help me to get up! He should at said sorry! Instead of doing what a gentleman does, he warned me to not mess with him. I'm clearly not messing with him, its just an unintentional accident though."
I blabbered out of anger. I wish I could swear but I tend to hold that back.

"Narae you know you sound like a child right now." She was still laughing, I can't believe this woman.

"I don't care. I just hate the people who doesn't have the honours towards other people."

"Lee Narae, not all boys in this world are gentlemen."
She stated, passing me a glass of cold water.

"Yeah, yeah whatever Park Chanmi."
I mimicked her while trying to gulp the water. She slightly chuckled.

Forgot to tell, this is the third day I'm studying in this school. Yes, I also transferred school and don't ask me the reason. Even myself had no idea why. Honestly, I am not a friendly person and thats why I have friend issues since elementary school. But how surprising this girl beside me came to me at first and willing to be my friend. No wonder she's known around the school.