6 : Martial Arts with Eunwoo

"He's just so annoying at that time! I cant held back my anger so I..."

I tried to catch my breath.The others are still waiting for me to finish my sentence.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm an idiot?"

"Aren't you one?"
Chanhee retorted as he stood up and walk up to me.

He walk closer to me and I take steps back as his presence is getting nearer.

What is he trying to do?!

Before I would know, my back finally meets the wall, stopping my movements and let Chanhee trapping me in between his arms.

Everything went silent, and I can tell that he's staring down on me with a glare. I have the urge to look up, to meet his eyes but I'm too afraid to do so.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

"Next time, control your emotions."

We were so close to the poimt that I can feel his chest is vibrating when he talks.

"Changgu, is my cousin. Its a crime if you hurt him."

He stated before walk away from me, leaving me dumbfounded.

I can finally feel the oxygen and the space is bigger than earlier.

"Wait, I'm your cousin too."

I called out to him before he could walk further.

"But you treat me differently from the others. You, are comitting a crime too."
My voice is cracking. I just dont know why I'm bringing up this topic.

But yes, I feel the unfairness of what he did towards me.

My words successfully stopped him. His hands shoved into his pocket while heaving a sigh.

"You know what," he turned around to look at me, straightly right into the eyes.

I could feel my goosebumps when i see those brown eyes. I hate to admit but he looks very attractive.

"Your existence is enough to piss me off."

He stormed out from the room,leaving me taken aback by his painful words.

----
             Eunwoo's P.O.V

I'm in this martial arts court, waiting for Narae who is changing her clothes in the other room.

Feeling so heavy-hearted, I lean against the wall and try to breath normally.

"But it's definitely between the both of us." 

Chanhee's words haunted my mind over and over.

Now this never works. I'm getting nervous as seconds pass by.

Between me and him?
I thought this thing wont disturb me but it really does, it really come to my nerves.

What if the person is me? Am I going to force myself then if I'm not agreeing?

It's not that I hate Narae but,

"I'm done!"

Out of nowhere, she plops out with her uniform. Tying her hair into a messy bun, probably to prevent her hair from budging herself during practice.

Well, the point is she looks so stunning.

"So, are you ready?" I clear my throat and she nods with her eyes looking straight to mine.

"It may be hard but the process is irresitable fun."
I add to make sure Narae is in the right mood. Luckily, she looks very eager to start the session. How unexpected compared to Changgu's yesterday.