3 : Untold Cousins

"So, this is your room. You'll sbe sharing this area with me."
Chanmi said and I slightly nodded, waiting for the time to ask my loaded questions.

"Narae, are you okay?"

"Huh?"

Gosh, I was spacing out since earlier. I just can't took my mind off from the confusion lingering around my brain.

Why are Park Chanmi and that winkboy here?

Does my grandmother know them? If that's it, then they should be something related to me.

I don't even know why I didn't ask them in the first place instead.

All I could do was just nodding and act as if nothing happened.
This is really going to be more uncomfortable for me.

"Er, Chanmi..."
I muttered and she turned to see me.

"Who are you?" I gained enough courage to blurted this longing question. I thought it would be weird.

"What do you mean? I am Park Chanmi, of course."
She let out an awkward laugh while I'm still wearing on my straight face. There's exactly nothing funny.

"No, I mean- this is my grandmother's house. Why are you here? Who are you to me?"
I asked again, seriousness was filling my eyes. This time, the smile on her lips slowly fade away.

My sudden question gained attention from the other 4 boys who are particularly wandering around the area.

Chanmi exchanged looks with them before taking a deep breath,

"Fine, I'll tell you the truth."
The intonation of her voice drastically changed and I became more anxious than before.
There's a big chance that I'm going to remember the memory of my past life.

"All of us are your cousins."

"M-my cousins?"

I got stuttered by the fact, and yes, I started to recall the loss memory. My lashes are endlessly shaking, shivering by the scene presenting inside my mind.

There's a long silence, no one dared to talk. I stared at their faces, studied one by one.

"Oh..My..God.."
A tear slowly stream down my cheek.

"Chanmi..."
I looked at her.She had her eyes widening.

"Jihoon..."
I moved my sight to that winkboy.

"Changgu..."
This is the boy who have his cheekbones popping out on his face.

"Eunwoo..."
The boy who wears spectacles let out a tiny smile on his lips.

"Chanhee..."
The last boy..that I promised to kill. My eyes landed to him before more tears fell down.

Yes, I finally remember them.

----flashback

"dibidibidip!" it was the 5th attempt and Chanmi successfully beat Eunwoo.

"Aish, that was close." Eunwoo sighed out of frustation.

"dibidibidip!" it's time for Chanhee to attack Narae and how unfortunately she lost in the first round.

"Yah! That's not fair!" Narae whined, sulking while pointing out her lower lip.

"It is fair. This shows that you are really suck in this game." Chanhee stuck out his tongue, cause Narae to cry.

"Chanhee you shouldn't do that to a girl!" Chanmi went to her, softly caressing her back. As she scolded him, Chanhee pretend not to hear her.

"Whatever." he secretly mumbled and walked away from them.