2 : Grandmother's Mansion

"Lee Narae? Is that you?"
I turned around to trail that voice and I bowed as soon as I saw the owner.

"Annyeonghaseo, Mr Lee."
I greeted the school's principal politely. I was walking through the car park and coincidentally saw him.

"What are you up to?"
He asked and I scratched my head looking at the screen of my phone.

"Um, I am trying to find my way back home?" I answered more like a question and he asked me what's the address. I showed him the text my dad gave just now.

"Oh, fortunately I know this place!" He said joyfully and my eyes showed the shines.

"Jinjja? Where is it?"
Grandmother's mansion is located in a very exotic place, I don't even know. Thank god Mr Lee knew it. Probably he's good in geography.

"Let me give you a ride."
He said and my face suddenly turned into a weird one. He realized and let out a tiny laugh.

"You can trust me, I won't do anything harm to you. You may take a picture of my car and it's plate number. Your father and I are friends after all."
He explained and I shook my head over and over.

"No, it wasn't what you think. It's just, it was quite odd since I just transferred here and you already giving me this kind service. I'm really thankful."
I awkwardly smiled and he nodded, a sign of understanding.

"Its fine, now get inside before your grandmother gets mad."
He said and got inside the driver's seat.

How come he knows that I'm going to my grandmother's?

Oh yeah, I've said it just now, right?

Maybe I didn't?

Argh just screw it, Narae. You're such a forgetful person.

I quickly went inside the back seat, not wanting the principal to wait any longer.

"So, you are friends with my father? How come?"

I asked, breaking the silence along the journey.

"Well, its a very long story. But we still contact with each other until now. I've associated with him, his industry helped me a lot."

Mr Lee exclaimed and my mouth formed an O. I wish I could ask more to beat my curious self but I can't, he looked uneasy with the question just now.

"Life must go on, you can't turn back time. The main point is, you must accept your fate with every bit of your heart even if you hate it, eventually you'll love it. Try to give your best towards the people you love, so you could feel the meaningful times at every second."

Mr Lee suddenly spoke up, he sounded like he's reading a quote but all of it blurted out genuinely from his mouth.

"Wow, was that an advice for me?"
I muttered and he shook his head while grinning.
"Well, I usually give my students a motivation."
He replied.

"And don't care about what others think about you. Remember, you are amazing."

He continued and I nodded like a soldier.
"Ne,Mr Lee. I will treasure your words."

"Alright, we've reached your destination."
He announced, pulling off the car break.

What? That fast? This journey felt like it was only a minute. Probably I got distracted by Mr Lee's motivating service just now.

I thanked Mr Lee and got off from his car.

And here I am, standing in front of this mansion. It was gigantic- no more than that. My house can fit inside here! Oh my what is my grandmother up to that she's owning this type of home?