Where it starts

People say that everyone should fit into society but I say It's ok to be different. People are different it is in our nature to be.But that all changed when people called nomads told us to be not who we are but one of them. Whether you are a bender, monk, of wealth, smart, or a pure blood that's all that mattered to them for me it was different.I was none of them. They sent me to a facility for those who aren't nomads but human.People here ARE different. They smile though they are torchered,they laugh though they are worked to the bone,they befriend each other even though they barely get fed.One boy named Cole you could tell was never soft he seemed as hard core as sleeping on nails each day. His hair was white as a cloud,his eyes blue as the sky above I used to see,his skin kissed by the sun,he wore no shirt just a pair of jeans.His abs seem to be made out of bricks.Girls always tried and talk to him but they were shooed away by his gang of boys.I didn’t care for them much I stayed to myself when I first arrived I realized soon that I was the only one with hair black like a raven,eyes as purple as the moon falling to make day shine. I guess I was hard core I dont really know.I was digging when it happened.