Chapter 19 - Out Of 10+ Million People.

(Chloe POV)

Staring at the ceiling, I lay led on my bed with my hands planted firmly on my stomach.

It's been roughly 3 hours since I had been sick, the pain lasted for about 30 minutes then slowly disappeared.

Our apartment is super quiet because Amy had gone to the supermarket to get some things for tea and who knows what else.

So I've just been trying to take a nap because I'm so tired and I'm back at work tomorrow, finishing my last couple hours of practical work before I finally get to start at VET school in 2 weeks.

For the past 45 minutes my mind has been trying to figure out what is happening to me.

I've decided against googling my pain and symptoms because it's only going to tell me I'm dying which will not be good for me mentally...

So I'm just trying to be logical...

I know I'm not pregnant, that's for sure. I know my mum has PCOS but I've been cleared of that so I have no idea what it could be.

When mum found out she had a mild case of PCOS she had both myself and my sister tested for it.

Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) can cause many things to happen to your body when you have it.

But the main problem is having trouble with fertility. It can be slightly painful with increased cramp pain but it shouldn't be this type of pain that I'm getting.

But I know this isn't what is causing me pain because I was cleared, even though my sister also had a mild case.

I've been having these pains for years but they were never this bad...

I used to just play them off as period pains because that's what it felt like, just cramps.

But then every time I had them they would, the pain would stretch across my entire lower abdomen.

And gradually it would get worse and worse, cramps turning into pain, into burning sensations, into stretching aches... into unbearable searing pain.

Now the pain is at a point where I can barley take it.

Will it just keep gradually getting worse? Or will it eventually calm down?

I'm asking myself all these different type of questions but I know I can't give myself the answers.

But if I go to the doctors they will just prescribe me with some shitty prescription to 'help' me but all it will do is cost me a fortune.

I don't have that type of money yet. I don't even have health insurance.

Once I left Barden University, the insurance they offered went out the door.

I did think about leaning towards my parents for help but I can't. I need to be responsible for myself. I left so I need to keep pushing forward without them.

I'm brought away from my thoughts at the sound of my phone ringing from my bedside table, making me jump slightly.

I lift my head up slightly to see Beca's face lighting up the screen, a smile instantly sliding onto my face as I quickly sit up and grab the phone before accepting the call.

"How did it go?!" I instantly say knowing she must be out of the meeting.

"Well hello to you too" she chuckles back as I grin and pull my body forward so was sitting down.

"Hello! Now tell me what happened!" I say trying to urge her on to tell me, "it went really well" she says as I bite my bottom lip in excitement.

I pull myself back on the bed so I was sitting on my pillow with my back against the wall, bringing my knees closer to my chest.