Chapter 56 - Time to tell her.

WOOHOO!
Welcome Back!!!!!!!!

It's been just over a year since the last update and I swear it actually wasn't my fault.

I forgot my password (okay that's my fault) and got locked out of my account....
After months of going back and forth with Wattpad, I was finally able to get my account unlocked so I can FINALLY finish this book!

Just before uploading this chapter, I saw that Freedom is actually the #1 book in the Bechloe hashtag...

This blows my mind that 1 year later people are still reading my book.

It also has over 311K reads which is incredible!!

This book has helped me in so many ways that only certain people understand.

It helped me find myself and be confident in my sexuality when I saw the reaction about a girl x girl relationship.
It made me realise that being me is completely okay!

I want you all to know that my inbox on both Wattpad and Instagram (Britt_Anna_Huh) are always open if you ever want to vent, chat or just be friends!
I don't care if we've never spoken before, I'm ALWAYS up for chatting and getting to know new people! Especially if we have things in common..... like Bechloe!

I hope you are all still on board and ready to read this book because I'm not stopping until I have completed this book!

The crazy part is that there are still many more chapters and story twists to go!

So buckle up and welcome back on board!!

I hope you enjoy this chapter,
Don't forget to follow, vote and comment!

Thank you all!
I love everyone's on going support ❤️

Lots of love,
Your Bi Aussie Author x

(Beca POV)

I feel fingertips gently gliding across my skin, my eyes remain closed as I can feel my exhausted body being pulled from my sleep.

I can feel the soft sheets as I lay on my side, The soft sensation of fingers start at my hairline and travel down my cheek to my jaw, down my neck to my shoulder and down my arm.

Then it disappears for a split second before it is back at my hairline.

I feel myself coming back into reality as I hear a soft voice sing...

"Can you feel, the love tonight" her voice is gentle and calming.

I let my eyes slow peel open to see Chloe laying on her side, mirroring me as she holds her head up with the hand while she rests on her elbow.

Her bare shoulders are the only things seen sticking out from under our dark blue sheets.

"The peace the evening brings" she continues to sing as I remember this song from the lion king.

I chuckle before closing my eyes and shuffling my body closer to hers, burying my head into her neck as her gorgeous natural scent instantly takes over my senses.

Her fingers continue to glide over my shoulder and across my bare back as she holds me.

After she said she loved me earlier this morning, we decided to recreate our moment once again like last night.

Spending a blissful morning in bed as we make love once more, just as good as the first time.

I guess you could say we tired ourselves out after not getting a lot of sleep last night.