Chapter 4 - New Friends

Diamond POV - First person

"No way. That's our Hermione Granger?!" Angel said she was still in her 'state of shock'.

"Yes, my melodramatic twin. And I really think that we should start being nice to her, to be honest." I said, worried that I would have betrayed my twin by saying that.

"I guess..." I was so relieved when she said those two words. "Let's go ask her about her job, I really want to know more about HM Clothing than normal magazines have to offer." Angel smiled at me. I smiled back. Things are changing and Angel and I both hate liars, Annabella knows that, but of course, as the person she is, she lied. I mean, she told us she was jobless and living with her parents, not only that but she was kicked out of school for being stupid and was too embarrassed to show up to our reunions! How dare she! I was glad Hermione has the upper hand now, I was never a fan of bullying her, I really admired her positivity, stature, patience, and intelligence.

"Hey, Hermione!" Angel said once we caught up. "We would love to know more about your job. Is there any new clothing HM will be pushing?" Hermione laughed.

"I guess people can change." She grinned at us, and we smiled shyly.

"I was never a fan when Annabella bullied you and it is time when we corrected ourselves. We're 24 for goodness' sakes." I said with a small chuckle. Angel nodded her head viciously in agreement.

"Well, HM is having a new line coming out next week, the theme is Roses and Thorns. The show will be held in London." Hermione said. Roses and Thorns? Cool! "Here, two tickets, you two go watch and have fun." Hermione gave us two golden tickets with the HM emblem printed on it.

"OMG! Thank you so much!" Angel shrieked and tackled Hermione into a hug. I joined the hug and very soon we were fast friends, giggling and laughing.

"Hermione! How dare you insult my daughters. They are shrieking!" My overprotective mother came and said. Before Hermione could speak I stepped in front of my mom.

"Hermione didn't insult us, Mom. She gave us tickets to HM's next Fashion Show and gave us discount coupons and fashion tips!" I said, still giggling about the joke Hermione said about a minute ago.

My mom nodded her head and stalked off. We burst into fits of laughter.

"She thought you were insulting us, Hermione!" Angel teased Hermione.

"That. Was. Super. Funny." I giggled and we walked over to the reception desk.

"Hey, Lav, we're here for the Granger Family Reunion. Can we get our keys?" Hermione asked the receptionist.

"No problem. The penthouse? And upgrade for Edith Granger and Richard and Jean Granger to their normal rooms?" The lady asked.

"You got it, Lavender. And say hi to Ron for me." The lady, Lavender, gave Hermione the keys and she passed them to Aunt Valentina who just came back with Annabella.

"James, Veronica. Me and my husband, Richard, and Jean..." Aunt Valentina said, only to be cut off by Hermione.