Chapter 7 - The End

Hermione POV - First Person

After Annabella's 'announcement', I spilled everything to Angel and Diamond. They understood and agreed that it was a good prank.

Just after I finished my explanation, the ballroom's doors opened, and the man standing before the doors was no other than Draco Malfoy.

A bunch of reporters crowded around him, asking him of Annabella and how she was and such. Draco looked confused. Annabella then rushed to him and kissed him full on the mouth. Angel, Diamond and I began laughing again, watching Draco and his helplessness.

"Get off me! I don't even know you!" Draco shouted. Everyone gasped.

"Is this how you treat your fiance?" Aunt Valentina growled at Draco.

"Fiance? Oh..." Glancing around the room, Draco walked up to me.

"Did Annabella fake it?" he asked me. I nodded. Draco laughed. He walked up the stage in his grandeur and started clapping.

"Annabella Granger. That was some acting. You are definitely a great but also slightly horrible liar. Dear all, I'm afraid it's all a misunderstanding. I've been married for two years to someone else in the Granger family." Draco leaned closer to the microphone, showing off our wedding band.

"Hermione Jean Malfoy, mind coming up to the stage?" I smiled and walked up on stage. He pulled me by my waist and into a passionate kiss.

"She, people, the CEO of HM Clothing and COO of Malfoy Enterprises, Hermione Malfoy, is my wife. And will always be my wife." Draco grinned at me and led me down the stairs. Angel and Diamond ran up to us and we chatted away, how we first met, what is marriage like, etc.

"Divorce him," Annabella screamed at me. "Divorce him!"

"Or what?" I asked.

"I'll kill you." she lunged towards me, only to be stopped by my grandmother.

"Security. Please remove this woman from the premises. Her behavior is terrible." Grandmother ordered. Aunt Valentina ran up to me, smoke coming out of her nose and ears.

"How DARE YOU take away my daughter's fiancé and happiness!" She raised her hand and slapped me, but her hand was caught in midair. By my husband.

"Security, please remove this woman from the premises too. She is the name of violence." Draco ordered.

The Granger Family winced as two of their family members were removed of the premises and they were also very surprised at what Annabella and Aunt Valentina did. (Maybe except for my parents.)

Luckily, the tension died away and we enjoyed the rest of the gala and week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A crappy ending for a crappy story. I know. Well, my 11 years old self-did write it, no complaint there, I also couldn't really find a better ending without making this way too long or another chapter. Which is annoying.

So sorry guys. Please comment if you have better ideas because I probably need them.

Love, Ara