Chapter 5 - Rooms

Hermione POV - Third person

    "Actually, my parents will be in a Premium Suite. Grandma too." Hermione noted. Aunt Valentina's face grew red with anger, she hated whenever someone cut her off.

    "Yes. Of course." She seethed through her teeth. "Receptionist. Upgrade everyone else's rooms too."

    "That's four rooms, miss. So it would be now 5,600 USD." Lavender said, her face adorned with her famous looks-real-but-its-fake-receptionist-smile.

    "5,600 USD! How..." Aunt Valentina clenched her teeth together. "Then nevermind." Lavender nodded and went back to work.

    "Then Hermione, you're with Annabella. Don't you dare hurt her. And twins, you're together." Angel and Diamond pouted and smiled with sadness at Hermione.

    "Actually, Aunt Valentina, I will be in my penthouse, and if Angel and Diamond won't mind, they can join me," Hermione said. The twins' faces brightened up immediately. Aunt Valentina huffed a 'fine' and they went off to the lift.

    "Remember, Mr, Mrs. and Ms. Grangers, the top fifteen floors and West Wing are both off-limits to normal clients," Lavender shouted from her seat. The Grangers nodded and Hermione waved.

    They went into a lift, it was a huge, movable, indoor balcony. Angel and Diamond gasped in delight, looking at the view and kneeling on the cushioned seats in the lift. Annabella rolled her eyes in disgust.

    "Floor Fifty-six," said Aunt Veronica as she pressed the button, swiping her key at the same time. Hermione pressed on 132, one of the top floors that were supposedly off-limits.

    "Hermione. Didn't you hear, the top fifteen floors are off-limits." Annabella gushed loudly, letting everyone hear.

    "Annabella, didn't you hear, I'm going to be staying in one of my penthouses at the top floors and I'm not a normal client. I'm the CEO of HM Clothing and COO of the Malfoy Enterprises." Hermione said cheerfully, annoying Annabella.

    DING! DING! Floor Fifty-six.

    Everyone except Hermione, Angel, and Diamond walked out.

    "Angel and Diamond, why do you want to stay with Beaver? Come with me. I'm pretty sure my room is better anyways." Annabella said with a flip of her hair.

    "No thanks." The twins said together as the door closed. Suddenly, it went up really fast non-stop, freaking Angel and Diamond out.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I think the story is going to slowly, so I'm going to skip a day or two. The next chapter will be two days later, at the mall, preparing for the Summer Gala.

Sorry for the skip, but yeah, I'm being a bit lazy and the story is just too slow.

Sorry, Ara