A/N

Okay, this is yet again another author's note. I'm sorry guys. But this one has precedence outside of myself. Just recently, about two days ago, I was requested to message someone on here. The reasoning? Someone in her school bullied her to the point where she contemplated suicide.

Unacceptable. As someone who has dealt with these thoughts for a long time (being in the military and also having a rough upbringing) I can say that it sucks. But for fellow human beings to treat their peers this way to this point? I will not accept this. So, as a writer on here that is starting to make a bit of popularity, I'd like to challenge my fellow writers. Post something as well.

Bullying is not acceptable. Suicide is not an answer. I kind of hoped my fanbase would help me with this, since I told this young girl that we, as readers and writers are a family or sorts, that she could always rely on us if she was feeling down. I want every one of my fans to never hesitate to message me if you ever hit a low point in your life. I will talk to you. I will help you. I will not hesitate to do whatever I can to make sure you feel appreciated. You know why? I appreciate you. Even if no one else does, I do.

You read my books. You post nice comments. You encourage me ever day without even knowing it. In turn, I will encourage you whenever you need it. I've lost a few friends to suicide because they didn't think they could confide in anyone. They didn't think anyone would help. Well I will. And hopefully you all will help each other. I may not be as good a writer as Uncle Rick, but without a doubt, I can bring people together to fight for a good cause such as this.

Please guys. Anything and everything. Just ask. And help each other. If you see someone on here or in your own life that needs help. Just stop and ask them how their day was. Tell them they look good. Give them compliments and encouragements. You wouldn't believe how far a few kind words can go with someone who is in a bad place.

Thanks for listening to this. I felt like this is a very important topic for people to pay attention to.

Anaklusmos14 Major_Nich MommaShifter
If you guys could also post something relating to this, I's be really greatful.