The New Charge

Percy fell to the ground covered in sweat. As an immortal, it's nigh on impossible for him to sweat, but the exertion from trying to switch forms was so intense that the pain, strain, and pressure was indescribable. Wrath, being the strongest of all the Sins, has two forms. That of a demon, and that of a dragon, the original race to rule over all species on Gaia.

Belroth, the King of the Dragons. An intelligent, cunning, and destructive creature. Slain by Wrath and absorbed, he became part of Wrath's sheer hatred and destructive force. The other, the Demon King, Lucius, also slain by Wrath after coming onto this plain of existence. Neither were easy to become, let alone control.

Percy could turn partially and use the power, but it was limited as it wasn't a full body take over. He sighed in frustration. He wasn't getting far, and this was just with Wrath. He hadn't even gotten to Pride or Envy. He wasn't sure if he'd ever accomplish their take overs before facing Moon. If he could just tap into their power, that should be enough, entrusting he figured out where the other four were. One at Camp Jupiter, one on Olympus, where ever Annabeth was which was probably Tartarus knowing his luck, and the other coming from off this planet.

'Again. Lucius is probably the most efficient take over you'll use. Easy for a human since the take over is a humanoid. And near infinite power. You'll have access to a wide range of magical abilities, not to mention your strength, speed, and agility will multiply tenfold. Even a partial transformation, as you've seen, is quite a bit stronger than you are now. Imagine having all the Sins. Your power would be more than that of the Olympians.'

Percy groaned. "What are you complaining about now?" Artemis asked, walking up with Zoë and Thalia.

"Nothing. It's just difficult getting this full body take over right. I can partially transform into Belroth and Lucius, but never fully. Probably a good thing with Belroth. From what Wrath has told me, he's big enough to fight Typhon face to face."

Artemis' eyes widened. That was indeed massive. Anything that size could easily deal with the Gods and Titans, and probably stand against a Primordial. No wonder he was so feared. But then, how did Wrath kill him?

Percy got up and looked around. "What is it?"

"I don't know. But I feel a massive amount of power headed towards Earth."

The three women looked frightened. 'The one I told you about is approaching. Be prepared Perseus. I believe you wife will actually quite enjoy this one.'

Percy scowled. "My other charge is approaching. This will give me another Sin to add to my power. Not to mention more responsibility."

Looking up at the sky, they all notice what looked like a shooting star heading directly towards them. Artemis and Percy, with their immortal and highly enhanced eyes were able to get a better look about five minutes later. They could also tell it had slowed down extremely since the approach velocity it had would have annihilated the area they were standing in already.

It looked like a baby basket almost, back from the ancient times. It even had Greek inscription on it, though neither could read what it said quite yet, as it was still moving quite fast. Percy closed his eyes, groaned, and a pair of wings with feathers darker than Night herself grew from his back.

He launched himself into the air, headed straight for the basket. He picked it out of the sky and then nearly fell out of it himself after seeing what was inside. He quickly descended, keeping the basket upright. Thalia and Zoë were nearly knocked off their feet by the powerful wind he created trying to land, though Artemis seemed unaffected.

"Uhhh...I'm not really sure what to do."

Artemis frowned. "What do you mean?"

Percy looked at her with wide eyes. "I mean, I truly don't know what to do or how to explain this."

Artemis walked over to him. Inside the basket lay a baby. A spitting image of the man she was married to. But that was impossible seeing as how he was still a virgin, something she had Aphrodite keep a tab on, unbeknownst to him. This couldn't be a child of Poseidon either, as while Percy looked like his father quite a bit, he still had features of his mother that clearly reflected on this child. And...wait...the baby's eyes! It couldn't be! Impossible!