-5-

-Scott's P.O.V-

"Hey roomie!" I say walking into my room.
"Technically we were roomie before also, it's just-"
"Hey roomie!" I say slightly louder
"Hi." He says
"Good enough." I say, "So what's up? Don't you dare say the sky." He closes his mouth. Ivy pokes her head it.
"Oh, hey." She says, "Here are some extra bandages and some more ointment." She hands him the stuff and heads back to her room. He puts the stuff on the bedside table.
"So how is it?" I ask, "The cut."
"It's not really a cut, it's more like a giant gash in my skin and it hurts." He says
"That's reasonable." I say, "Oh heckkk, it's late. I'm going to bed." I get in the bed on my side and Callum gets in the other side. I only have 1 bad so we either have to share or one of us has to sleep on the floor.
"Goodnight." He says turning off the lamp.
"Night roomie!" I joke, I hear him start laughing.

-Ivy's P.O.V-

Callum walks into the living room.
"Morning." He says yawning
"Morning." I say, "Bandages." He walks back into his room, I walk in behind him.
"Hi." Scott says looking up from his phone.
"Hey." I say, "Don't mind me, I'll be out in a sec."
"Mkay." He says, he looks back down at his phone. Both Callum and I feel very uncomfortable as I apply the ointment and put a bandage back on. I think Scott feels uncomfortable too because he turned around so he's now facing the wall.
"You can look back now Scott." I say as I walk out. Scott turns back around. I walk back into my room where Rain is still asleep. I grab my book and head back into the living room.
A couple minutes later Sam comes in.
"Morning." I say not looking up from my book.
"Whatcha reading?" He asks
"Warcross." I say
"Ok, want anything to eat?" He asks
"No, I'm good." I say
"Ugh." Emerald groans walking out.
"Good morning to you too." Sam says
"Sorry, I'm just tired from keeping the protective shield up." She says
"It's too early for this." Rain says stretching.
"It's 12:36." Emerald says
"I was asleep for a year, waking up is weird." She jokes
"So now what?" Emerald asks, we stand in silence, "Ok, great."

-Around 10 at Night Because the Day Was Uneventful and I'm Lazy-Ash's P.O.V-

We're all sitting in the living room watching The Greatest Showmen.
"I'm not a stranger to the dark." Emerald sings, she nudges me. I roll my eyes.
"'Hide away' they say, 'cause we don't want you broken parts." I sing, Emerald give me a content smile.
"I've learned to be ashamed of all my scars." Rain sings
"'Run away' that say, 'No one'll love you as you are.'" Sam and Rico sing
"But, I won't let them break me down to dust." Scott sing, he nudges Callum.
"I know that there's a place for us." He sings unwillingly.
"For we are glorious." We all sing.

(Sponge Bob voice thing)-One Movie Later-

Ivy pulls out a book and opens to a bookmarked page.
"What're you reading?" Emerald asks
"Medical Magic." She says, "It's a book of magical cures. I'm trying to find something that'll heal Callum's cut."
"Wait, what's the ointment been doing then?" Callum asks
"Making sure it doesn't get worse." She says, "If this was a regular injury stitches would be the best option but because out the beams you're left with an acidic coat of your arm that would make the stitches deteriorate. The ointment is stopping the acidic stuff from spreading and eating away at you skin, muscles and bones."
"Ah, well, that doesn't sound good." He says, she shakes her head.
"They have the antidote somewhere in the base but there's little to no chance of us getting that." She says, "The Phantoms' powers run on hatred-"
"Phantoms?" Rain asks
"Yeah, that's what they're called." She says, "Their power runs on hatred so the standard healing procedure needs to be done by someone who cares about you."
"Well great." He says sarcastically, "I'm going to bed." He gets up and heads into his room. Emerald yawns.
"You should get some rest." Rain says
"I need to be awake to keep the shield up." She says
"I'll put mine up." I say. Her shield falls, I put my up, she falls asleep almost instantly. I carry her into our room then come back out, Rain is the only one still there.
"Let me know if you need to take over." She says, I nod, "Night." She heads into her room.

-Callum's P.O.V-

I lay on my side of bed, Scott lays down on his side. I assume he thinks I'm already asleep because he turns of the light without saying goodnight. After a couple minutes Scott sits up.  He puts his hand where my cut is, his hand starts to glow. He takes his hand off my side and lays back down after it stops glowing. Scott just healed it.