-12-

-Raven's P.O.V-

"I'm not happy with you." My master says
"S-Sorry S-Sir." I studder
"We has a deal, your sister or your brother." He says
"T-The E.X.s m-made me." I lie
"You could've fought them." He says, "They're not that strong."
"I'll find her." I say, "I p-promise."
"No." He says sternly, "You've had enough chances. I should be punishing both of you but I'm feeling generous, who is gonna walk out of here fine?"
"Cole." I say, "Let Cole out."
"No! Raven!" Cole holds onto the bars of his cell.
"I'll be fine Cole." I say
"No, let her out, I'll take her place." Cole pleads
"Cole, stop. I'll be fine." I say
"No!" He yells as he's dragged out of the dungeon.

-Cole's P.O.V-

I walk into the lab.
"Oh hey Cole, looking for something?" Amy asks
"Um, I'm looking for the power serums." I say
"What for?" She asks
"Uh, I was sent to get some." I lie
"Which ones do you need?" She asks
"Which one would be the most useful?" I ask
"In what categories?" She asks, "There's ones that are good for transportation, power-"
"The best ones in each category." I say, she opens a safe revealing hundreds of shots. She carefully selects seven.
"Teleportation, illusions, fire, shape shifting, invisibility, underwater breathing and the ability to talk to animals." She says handing me each of them, "They work the best when injected into a vein in your wrist."
"Ok, thanks." I say, I start walking out.
"And Cole." She says
"Yes?"
"Bring Raven back up safely." She says
"Ok, I will." I say, I walk out. I walk to my room and lock the door behind me. I pull out the shorts and inject each one in my wrist. I watch myself disappear and reappear in my mirror. Great, I just need a plan. Do I have one? No.

-Rain's P.O.V-

When something slams against your shield repeatedly you feel it. When something breaks your shield, by slamming against it repeatedly, you feel it.

Ash puts up her shield as soon as mine crumbles to pieces.
"They're gonna break through it soon." She says
"Mine's ready." Emerald says
"They're gonna keep breaking through them." I say, "We have to fight them, might as well be before we're all weakened by keeping them up."
"Is everyone ready?" Ash asks, her dagger in her hand. Everyone nods. Her shield falls letting the Phantoms through. We're immediately swarmed by Phantoms. I take out my bow and shoot them while Emerald finishes them off with her sword. A Phantom sends a beam that splits and hits Emerald and me, we both absorb the hit and get knocked to the ground.
"Fools." The Phantom laughs, they all fly away.
"You guys ok?" Rico asks
"Yeah." We say in unison, we stand up.
"So they can break through shields." Ash says, "Great, juuust great."
"On the bright side... uh, I got nothing." Sam says, Ash rolls her eyes. We walk back into the house and go back to our rooms.

-Emerald's P.O.V-

There's a knock on the door, I look out the window and see a pink haired girl standing next to a brown haired boy.
"Coming!" Callum calls, "Oh god, we forgot." He mutters.
"Hi!" The pink haired girl says
"Hi guys, so remember when we were having some friends from school come over and they were gonna leave a week ago?" Callum asks, "There was a change of plans and they're still here."
"Hi." I say, "I'm Emerald."
"Lizzie." She says, "And that's Joel."
"And we have more friends coming." Callum says, Lizzie raises an eyebrow.
"You forgot, didn't you?" She asks
"Yes, yes they did." I say, "Oh also, there's Ash, Rico, Rain, Sam and Ivy."
"I heard my name." Ash says, "Oh hi, I'm Ash."
"Lizzie, Joel." Lizzie says, there's another knock on the door. Scott opens is revealing a magenta haired girl.
"Hi." She says, she walks in, looks at Ash and me and waves awkwardly. We wave awkwardly back.
"Yammy, that's Ash and Emerald." Callum says
"Nice to meet you." She says, "Yammy."
"Nice to meet you too, and other things normal people says. I'm going back to my room." She walk away
"That's Ash for you." I say, Sam and Rico walk out.
"Oh, hi." Sam says, "I'm Sam, that's Rico."
"Hey." Rico say
"Lizzie, Joel, Yammy." Lizzie says
"A pleasure." Sam jokes bowing
"Ignore him." Rico says
"So you guy went to high school with Scott and Callum? What were they like?" Yammy asks
"They were pretty much the same, Callum had less tattoos and a girlfriend and Scott stayed the same." Rico says
"I've changed!" Scott says
"Yeah, you were wigs now." Rico jokes
"He did in high school as well." Sam says
"What?! I miss high school Scott wearing wigs?!" Sam says
"Yeah, you missed, like, half the parties we went to."

-Ivy's P.O.V-

Rain walks in and lays down in bed.
"I'm bored." She says
"There's people over, you can talk to them." I say
"That involves talking to people." She says
"Well, then that's your problem." I say, I continue reading.
"Uh, Ivy..." She says after a while.
"Yes?" I ask, not looking up from my book.
"Um..." I look at her, cuts cover her arm, "What the...? Can you?" I heal them.
"Weird." I say, I pick up my book.
"So we aren't worried?" She asks
"Weird stuff happens to us all the time." I say, "What's the worst that could happen?"