-10-

-Callum's P.O.V-

"Again." Rain demands, out of breath and covered in scratches Emerald pins her to the ground again, "Again." Rain has been insisting rematches since we got back, "Again."
"Rain stop." Emerald says, "We're not gonna accomplish anything by just sitting around fighting. The practice is usually good but we've been do the same thing for the past 3 hours."
"I'm just on edge." She says
"We all are." Ash says, "Callum and Scott could use some sword fighting practice if you wanna help them." Rain looks over at us.
"Not in the mood." Scott says
"Me neither." I say, Rain groans and sits down in the grass. Ash, Rico, Sam and Emerald go inside. After a couple minutes Rain follows them. My ears twitch, they do that every once in a while because 'my fox instincts are still developing' and I still need to get used to it. It's starts raining so Scott and I head inside.

-The Next Morning-Ash's P.O.V-

I walk out into the yard where Rain is attacking a tree. She's balancing a couple books on her head while practicing fighting patterns.
"The last attack you should've dodged by going down, not up." I say. She switches her sword to a bow and shoots at the target, she misses. She shoots again and gets it.
"You gonna lecture me about missing the target too?" She asks continuing to attack the tree.
"Rain, what the fuck is going on with you?" I ask, "Whatever it is you need to sort it out."
"Oh and you never have any problems or miss a target." She says
"I do have problems." I say, "I sort them out instead of hitting a tree repeatedly."
"You're really good at this." She says sarcastically.
"I don't need to be good at this, I just need to get my point across." I say, I stand up looking her in the eye, "You're one of the strongest and best fighter of us all, this thing is your downfall. It's our downfall."
"Glad to know my problems affect other people." She says, she starts heading towards the house.
"Wait." I grab her wrist, "At least tell me what it is."
"I like her." She walk across the yard into the house. (Cliche moments w/ Maggi)

-Scott's P.O.V-

I go tumbling down the hill, fox-Callum falling besides me. We get to the bottom and land in a giant heap of fox.
"Um..." I say awkwardly
"Oh right, sorry." Callum says, he gets off me and helps me up. I start to climb up the hill but there's a point where it's practically vertical.
"Can we have some help?" Callum asks looking at Ash at the top.
"Are you magical or not?" Ash asks, "Welcome to today's lesson, flying." She walks away.
"Note to self, have other people around when Ash is teaching a lesson." I say. After a couple tries grey, translucent wings spread across my back. Yellow, translucent wings spread across Callum's back. We fly up the hill and walk into the house.
"Took you guys long enough." Ash says
"You literally pushed us down a hill and left us there." Callum says
"It got the job done." She says, "Congrats, you can fly."
"Bad news." Rain says walking out.
"What?" Ash asks turning the corner.
"Ivy has a tracker in her." Rain says, "It just turned on."
"How'd you figure that out?" Emerald asks
"It beeped and said 'Tacking procedure begins in 10 minuets.'" She says
"So we have 10 minuets to find it, get it out and dispose of it." Ash says, "Great."
"Rain, can you find it?" Emerald asks, "Scott, go get Rico and Sam. Flashlight Hands, we need you."
"I'm not answering to Flashlight Hands." Callum says
"Now isn't the time for this." Rain says, the 4 of them walk into Rain and Ivy's room. I walk into Rico and Sam's.
"We have a situation." I say, "We're needed in Rain and Ivy's room."
"Ok, we'll be out in a second." Sam says, I nod and leave.

-Emerald's P.O.V-

Rain open her eyes.
"It's in her neck." She says, "Right there." She makes a small blue mark on her neck.
"How deep is it?" I ask
"Not too deep, it still needs to work." She says, "Maybe like an inch and a half deep."
"Ash, sterilize this." I say handing her my small dagger. She creates a fire in her hand and holds the blade over it, "You might wanna leave if you have a squeamish stomach." Scott and Rico leave to room. I put the blade into her skin making it bleed. The blade is 2 inches long.
"It's a tiny bit farther in." Rain says. I push it in a little more and hit something, the tracker. I pull the dagger out and put on a plastic glove.

-The Author Has a Squeamish Stomach so We're Skipping the Next Part-(They got it out)

Ash lights the tracker on fire, Rain at the ready in case things get out of hand.
"I wish I could've left." I say
"If you left then-"
"I know Ashley." I say
"Don't call me Ashley." She says
"Ashley." I joke

-Ivy's P.O.V-

I wake up, my neck feels like it's on fire.
"Ivy!" Rain says, she pulls me into a tight hug, I hug her back.
"Oh, hey." Ash says, "Uh, I'll go tell Emerald your up." Ash walks out of the room.
"So what'd I miss?" I ask
"Nothing much." She says, "You had a tracker in you neck and we had to remove it." I put my hand on my neck and heal it.
"Good as new." I say
"Oh good, you're up." Emerald says walking in, "How do you feel?"
"I feel fine." I say, "I'm just a little sore."
"Reasonable, we'll leave you to rest." Ash and Emerald walk out leaving Rain and me in the room alone.
"I can go if you-"
"No, I want you to stay." She smiles.
"Good, I wanted to stay."