-6-

-Scott's P.O.V-

We head down the road to the beach. Rain breaks into a sprint and turns into a light blue jaguar mid-step. Her legs a green and instead of a normal tail she has a blue mermaid tail (You know Vaporeon? It's like that) She dives into the water, the wolf version of Emerald follows her. Sam and Rico take of their shirts and follow the 2 girls into the water. I follow the rest of my friends while ash Ash sets up our stuff. Callum takes off his shirt and goes to follow me.
"Hey, your cut healed." Ivy says, she in a light green and blue bikini.
"Yeah." He says
"Who did it?" She asks, he glances over at me and bites his lip.
"I dunno." He says, Ivy looks confused as Callum runs into the water. Rico and Sam's heads pop up.
"That's not fair!" Sam says, "You guys can breath under!"
"I can't forever." Emerald says, "Just for a while."
"Still not fair." Rico says, Rain pops up and becomes human again.
"Guys, I'm water, of course I can breath underwater." She says, "Ash! Come join us!" Ash shakes her head, "Fire people theses days." Emerald swims to shore and grabs Ash's wrist.
"At least let me take my clothes off." She says, she takes off her shirt and shorts, she's wearing a red and orange bikini. Emerald drags her into the water and turns into a wolf. Ash gets on her back as she paddles out deeper.

-Rico's P.O.V-

We splash around for a while, Ash got out of the water and is now reading her book, How to Set a Fire and Why. (It's an actual book and it's good) Callum and Scott are splashing each other when Rain comes along and drenches both of them. We get out of the water and dry off.
"Sandwich anyone?" Emerald asks getting some sandwiches out of the cooler. See all grab a sandwich and eating them in an awkward silence.

We get back to the house and find a letter on the front step, it's not addressed to anyone in particular, it just has the address of the house.
"It's probably Scott or Callum's." Emerald says, Scott opens the letter.
"Come to *insert address here* tonight at 9. Dress for the occasion." He reads out loud, we all look at each other.
"That's a club." Callum says
"Well, I guess we have plans for tonight." Sam says
"What if it's a trap?" Ivy asks
"We're taking that risk." Ash says
"What about last time we took that risk?" Rain asks, "You know, a year ago."
"We won't let that happen again." Emerald says, "We should go get something that'll fit in at a club, I don't have anything."
"Me neither." Ash says. We all take showers and get changed, then Ash, Emerald, Rain, Rico, Ivy and I head out to get something to wear.

-Callum's P.O.V-

"We need to talk." I say once everyone else leaves.
"Do we though?" He asks, "I feel as though we don't."
"Yes." I say
"It's nothing." He says, "I didn't know you were awake."
"Yeah, but you did it." I say
"Ok, and?" He says, "It's not like you feel the same way."
"Y-Yeah." I say a little shocked about how aggressively her said it, "Uh, no, I don't." I'm not sure if that's a lie. A couple voices inside my head scream at me telling me I do feel that way but I ignore them. He walks into our room, I don't follow him.
Callum, you're an idiot. A voice says
What? We don't feel the same way.
What if we do?

-Ivy's P.O.V-

At 8:30 we're all ready. Ash has red lipstick and eyeliner. She's wearing a short black dress, with the back of her shoulders uncovered, and some red flats.
"I hate dresses." She says
"I think you look good." Emerald says, her long green hair is wavier than usual, she has dark blue lipstick and eyeliner. She's wearing a light blue dress and low white wedges.
"You look better." Ash says
"I mean, my outfit is ehhh." She says.
"Honestly, I didn't even dress up." Sam says, he's wearing a light yellow t-shirt and shorts.
"Me neither." Rico says, he's wearing the same thing except he has a brown shirt. Scott and Callum are wearing almost the same outfits they were before as well.
"You guys went all in." Ash says
"I don't know what to wear to a club." Scott says, "I've never been to one."
"This is you first club?!" Ash asks shocked. Scott nods.
"Oh god Scott." Rain says. She has dark blue lipstick, a white shirt, a blue skirt and some white flats. I'm wearing a white shirt, black skirt and black and white flats. We drive to the address we were told to go to and walk in. I look at all the people, the lights are flashing and it's hot. We walk over to the corner and go on our phones. Someone grabs my wrist, I look up to see a person I don't know. I try to shake him off but his grip is firm. Where are my friends when I need them? I dig my nails into his hand making him pull away.
"Hey now pretty lady," He says, "I mean no harm."
"Fuck off." I say, he holds his hands up and walks away. I roll my eyes. Someone taps my on the shoulder.
"Are you Ivy?" She asks, I nod, "Get your friends and come with me." I get my friends' attention and follow her out the back door.
"Raven?" I ask, finally being able to see who tapped me.
"Yup." She says, "I have information for you about the Phantoms."
"What is it?" Sam asks
"There energy core is being moved to the upper east tower." She says, "And they have a plan to capture you guys again."
"How'd you get out of the forest?" I ask
"Oh, another thing, give me your wrist." I hold out my wrist, she injects a green liquid into my wrist.
"What's that?" Emerald asks cautiously
"It's nothing bad." She says, "It gives you an ability. I can turn invisible."
"So what's this one?" I ask
"Healing powers." She says, "Here, I got cut, try healing it." She rolls up her sleeve revealing a small cut on her arm. I wave my hand over it and it disappears.
"Cool!" I say, she smiles weakly.
"I need to go." She says
"Wait, you can come with us." I say
"I can't." She says sadly, "They've given us trackers."
"Oh." I say, she disappears. I'm the reason why she can't escape.