Suspended (Adrian POV)

So sorry for updating so early but something came up so its now or never. Just kidding I'm gonna update tomorrow too but something did come up so here you go.

I soon found myself in class. I hear someone clear their throat and the first thing that comes to mind is my teacher Ms. Ginger. I look up at her wrinkled ass.

"What!" I snapped cause I'm really not in a good mood.

"What's your excuse today?" she asked then sigh.

"None of your fucking businesses!" I said annoyed. I also sigh‚ this is going to be a long day.

"You are a problem child and I don't want you in my cla–" she was cut off by the principle coming in.

"How may I help you Mrs. Roberts" my teacher asked trying to be proper. *trying*

"Cut the crap Ginger‚ I'm here for one thing"  she said eying me. I quickly put my head down on my desk.

"Miss Williams" Mrs. Roberts said. I kept my head down and ignored her hoping she would go away‚ unfortunately she didn't.

"Miss Williams!" she yelled right in my ear.

"I fucking heard you bitch don't scream in my ear." I spat right in her face and got up and walked to the door. I looked back and seen her with her mouth basically dropped to the floor.

" Are you coming or are you just going to stand there‚ and close your mouth before one if these boys put something in it." That really got the whole class rolling on the floor.

"Office NOW" she said strictly. u smirked and walked out into the hall going to the office. Once we enter her office she slammed the door.

"Fifth time Williams. Fifth time" she yelled rubbing her temple.

"I told them not to fuck wi–" I started but got cut off by her.

"language" she said calmly. I sighed and looked down.

"Leave and don't come back to my school‚ your ex spelled" she said calmly. I snapped my head as soon as she said that.

"What! no you can't there is no other schools near." I said

"I don't care. I am so sick of you disrupting my school." she said. I sigh and got in my car and left.

As I pull up I notice my moms car and a blue Porsche just like mine parked on the side of hers.

I quickly get out if the car and almost knocked the door down. Only to be met by my dads hazel eyes just like mines.

"What are you doing here?" I ask my dad.

"Well hello to you to." he said making me feel guilty.

"I'm sorry. hi daddy." I said hugging him. He immediately hugged me back.

"I flew here yesterday. You're coming to live with me." he said smiling.

"WHAT?" I basically yelled.

"you don't want to live with me?" he asked kind of hurt. I sighed.

"no dad I didn't mean it that way. Just‚ what about mom?" I asked.

"oh no don't worry about me. No–"

"I just going to go pack" I said cutting her off already knowing where the conversation was heading.

"fine but we are talking about this fight cause its part of why your moving with your dad. You got ex spelled remember." she said.

Once I was done packing I said good bye to my mom and me and dad got on the plane heading where? oh yea

           HOLMES CHAPEL