Rough and Wild

This is when the sexual part come in. You should know that by the title of thus chapter

             (Adrian POV)

I was sitting in the passenger seat just thinking about what happened at the restaurant. Then it hit like a hoe being hit by her pimp. He touched her ass. WTF. Right when i was going to ask him we pulled up to his flat.

I quickly snatched the keys out the ignition and went to unlock the door. Once I was in I slammed the door in his face

Seconds later he slammed the door too.

"what your problem now" he asked annoyed

"why tf did you touch her ass" when I said that he let out a fake and annoyed laugh.

"are you serious it was just a joke" he said

"idc you still did it" I said raising my voice a little.

"sometimes you get on my fucking nerves" he yelled

"shut tf up before–"

"before what?" he cut me off. I then reached my hand back as far as I could and slapped him.

"fuck you" he said loud

"when?" I said about to walk out the door when suddenly I was pushed against the wall hard. It kinda hurt but then again it turned me on.

"now" he said in my ear before kissing my jawline going down to my neck. When he got to my collarbone I let out a moan.

I then wanted be control so reverse us so I was pushing him to the wall on the opposite side if the hall.

He then pushed himself off the wall and started walking us to where I guessed was his room and was about to lay me on the bed when I stopped him and pointed to the dresser.

"oh you want it rough" he asked then smirked

"were both mad so why not. it'll be fun." I said then laughed

"on with the show" he said. He then missed me. At first it was passionate then turn rough. As he was kissing he swiped his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance. I quickly opened my mouth. Our tongue fought for dominance and if course he won. I pulled back for air going to his neck. I soon found his sweat spot.

       NEW POV YAYY!!

          (Harrry POV)

I groaned when she starting kissing and biting my neck. I put my hand on her hips. She reached behind her and was about to unzip her dress when I stopped her.

"let me do it" I told her pulling the dress over her head and throwing it somewhere in my room.

She then pulled my shirt over my head. I will admit she looked hot I. that dress but she looked better with it off.

"fuck" I said looking at her body. She had a red laced bra and and red laced panties.

I could see her wet ness through her panties.

"are we dry fucking or are you going to take it off." she said motioning toward her bra and panties.

"shut tf up" I said kissing her again. As my tongue explored her mouth I reached behind her back and unclasped her bra‚ since it was strapless it was easy to take it off.

She then grabbed my belt and undid it. She then unzipped my pant and pulled them down. Once they were to my ankle I kick them off.

"hurry tf up" she said moaning. I chuckled and pulled her underwear down.

She went to pull my tight underwear down. Once we both were naked I picked her up and set her on the dresser and spread her legs. I positioned my self at her entrance and asked if she was ready.

"I was born ready fool" she said causing me to chuckle. My laughing cause me to push myself inside her.

"harry" she moaned. I smirked and started thrusting in her.

"go faster dummie" she said while moaning louder.

             (Adrian POV)

"fuck Adri" Harry moaned. He was thrusting so hard the dresser started moving with every thrust.

"oh god- uh- ah shit" I moaned even loader.

"fuck‚fuck‚fuck" I said every he went in and out if me. I soon felt tension build up in my stomach and new what was about to happen.

"I'm about to cu–"

"me too" he said cutting me off soon after when came to our climax at the same time

He then moved me off the dresser and laid me on the bed. He got in the bed beside me and pulled me into his chest.

That night fell into peaceful sleep.

Sooo freaks I wrote this chapter because that a fantasy of mine I would live to make into reality. Young readers I apologize but we all no you just learned something new haha

love you

~destiney