Almost There (Adrian POV)

So I updated yesterday and it was a bit longer than the other chapter which is good right? So anyway love yhu and Enjoy!!!

"Adri get up you have to go to school." I heard my dad say from my room door. Oh yea we got in last night. I got up took a shower. I then got dressed in a leather black fitted skirt and a white crop top. I also put on white pearl ear rings. Also some white keds with black polka dots (I love keds so problem bitch).

I skipped eating cause I really wasn't hungry. As I was walking out the door‚ I seen a really hot guy next door walking to his black range rover. He had a head full of chocolate brown Lucius curls and the most prettiest green I have ever seen. He also had tattoos covering his arms which were a turn on. All in all he was HOT.

I looked up and saw him smirking. Damn I was caught.

"Your fucking hot" I whispered to myself.

"So are you" I heard him say.

did I just say out loud?

"Yea babe you did" he said

I think I just had an orgasm just looking at him talk about Niagara Falls In My Drawls

"I can help with that Niagara"

omg I said out loud. ugh u just got in my car and pulled out the drive way. I looked over and seen him laughing getting into to his car. Great now my hot neighbor thinks I'm a freak.

"I like freaks" I nearly jumped out my seat when I look to the left to see hottie smirking at me. I quickly drove off and to school.

I am currently in 3rd period and have learned that the hot guy next door is Harry Styles the school "bad boy".

I suddenly feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn to be met with green eyes.

"give me your phone" Harry says. I quickly give my iPhone 5 to him. As soon he gives bit back the stupid teacher says

" can I have that" she asked pointing at my phone.

"did you buy it." u ask with an attitude. I hear harry chuckle behind which makes me blush.

" just put it away please" she said. I put in in my purse rolling my eyes muttering bitch under my breath. Yet again Harry chuckled.

As the weeks went by I have actually gotton to know him. He told me a told about his self.

WARNING: SEXUAL PART SKIP IF YHU DONT WANT TO READ I KNOW YHU FREAKS WILL...

Finally school was over. I was in the parking lot when suddenly I see Harry coming towards me with a smirk on his face. When he right in front of me he came close to my ear I could feel his breath on my neck making me moan really quiet.

"Is Niagara Falls in your drawls now" he whispered seductively in my ear. I can definitely fell my panties getting wet.

"I guess I will just have to see for my self" he said when I didn't answer because I was speechless. Before I knew it his hands were under my skirt and inside my panties touching my woman hood.

As he rubbed clit making me moan loud‚ good thing the parking lot was empty.

"harry" I moan.

"hmm" he answered.

"not here" I said really not wanting him to stop but I really don't know him. Then His hand was gone and smirked. He could he get me so wet.

"Its my special talent babe" he said before walking to his car. I mentally slapped myself for thinking aloud.

"I'll text you later" he yelled before driving away. I sigh and got in my car. The whole ride I  was thinking about Harry

Me and harry had arrived hone at the same time. It was so awkward for me but he just kept smirking and went into the house.

I went straight to the kitchen and ate a pop tart. I then went up stairs to take a shower. Once I got in out of the shower I noticed I didn't bring a change of cloths so I just change in my room. Right when I dropped the towel my phone buzzed signaling that I had a message.

from: Sex Godd Harry

You sexy naked ;)

to: Sex Godd Harry

well thank you do you want to come over??

I don't what came over I'm not a virgin but I'm not a slut either I'm just really horny.

Harry didn't text back so I guess not. I put on red matching lace bra and panties.

The there was a know at the door. With putting on any cloths I ran down and swung the door open.

I was met by a smirking Harry until he noticed what I had on. His eyes suddenly turn dark with lust.

He grabbed me by my waist and shut door only to slam me into it. He kissed me. When he did I felt fireworks explode inside and I knew that I really liked him.

When he pulled back he smiled.

"I can't do this" he suddenly said.

"what! why" I said great he don't like me.

"look I really like you and I usually just fuck girls and leave but your different you didn't throw yourself at me. I really like you. Would you be my girlfriend??" he said

WHAT DO YOU THINK HER ANSWER IS??

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER

LOVE YOU BYEEE

~Destiney