What!?!"

Adrian POV

I woke up this morning naked and sticky. Then all the memories of blast night came flooding to my head making smirk so hard I blushed.

When I tried to get up I couldn't cause strong arms were wrapped around me. I slammed my head back in my pillow.

"owww" I whined. I heard harry chuckling behind me. I gave him a confused look.

"your head kept hitting the wall last night." he smirked. I swear I'm going to slap that smirk right off that sexy face of his.

"why tf did you hit my head on the wall? Why were you even going so hard any way my vagina hurts." I asked rubbing the inside of my thighs.

"hahaha cause you wanted it rough and I started going hard cause you said and I quote 'go harder dummie'" he said the last part in a girly voice.

"owe that hurts. Can you rub it for me. Thighs only." I said in a serious voice. He smirked and moved closer. He started rubbing my thighs and was going a little higher I didn't even bother to stop him cause it felt great.

Then he started rubbing my 'area'.

"harry" I moaned

"hmmm" was all he said. He then started rubbing a little harder.

"shit harry I'm still sore" I half screamed and half moaned.

"you know you like it don'tcha" he smirked.

The rest if that day we spent the day in bed and made out. Someone may or may not have gotten a blow job from me.

==================================================

               1 Month Later

Me and Harry is on good terms and have not had problems besides the fact that I have been having morning sickness.

That kind of scares me a little cause I could be pregnant. Its not like I'm mad if I am buy I don't know if Harry will be mad.

Anyways I have a doctors appointment to be sure. I have never trusted those things since I was in 11th grade and it the test told me I was but I wasn't and this time I want to be sure.

I wore peach high waist skinny jeans and a white crop top and black stilettos. I also put a gold chain around my neck.

(SHES MIXED: White and Black)

I got in my in my red Porsche and drove to my doctors appointment. When I got to the the place I went straight to the receptionist desk.

"Adrian Walliams I smiled. She smiled to and fave some paper I had to sign. Soon as I was done I was called to the back by one of the nurse.

"Hi I'm Dr. Margin you must be Adrian" she asked smelling

"yea high I'm kind in hurry to know so can we get on with this" I smiled so she wouldn't think I'm being rude.

" yea sure just lift your shirt‚ never mind just lay back." she said. She then reached in a drawer and put some cold ass gel on my stomach. Now that I looked at it‚ it had gotten.

"you are in dead 6 weeks pregnant" she said. I just sat there looking at the ceiling. What if Harry break up with me. He was currently out of town visiting his family so he won't be back until another month. Ughh!

================================================== It was currently the day before Harry came home. So many questions was stuck in my head.

How am I going to tell him?