He's Mine (Adrian POV)

Sorry I didn't change POV in the last chapter but it will most defiantly happen in this chapter. Hope you Enjoy

Omg he took me to an Italian restaurant. There was a blonde bimbo at the front desk. As soon as she looked at Harry I saw lust in her eyes. Then she looked at me and scowled.

"Reservations for Styles" he said not paying attention her at all.

"Most certainly. I'll show you to your table. Follow me" she said in a seductive voice.

As we were walking I saw Harry looking at her ass.

"stop looking at her ass stupid" I said while hitting upside the head.

"I'm a boy‚ besides your us way bigger". I smirked. I guess the butch heard cause she scoffed. I chuckled then she led us to the table.

When we sat down the stupid bimbo pulled her shirt down so that her boobs were basically hanging out her shirt.

She then leaned down in front of Harry.

"what would you like honey" she purred. Harry coughed awkwardly.

" uhmm the Chicken Alfredo with Garlic Bread" he said quickly. She leaned forward and he leaned back.

"Are you sure that all I can get you?" she asked obviously referring to sex.

"that's all he wants and ill have the same." u said annoyed.

"Excuse me bitch I wasn't talking to you." she said.

"I don't give a fuck who you were talking to I'm talking to you dumb ass bitch" I said. I was about to get up when Harry grabbed my arm.

"just chill. I only gonna fyck you at the end of the day" he said while smirking

"you hear that bitch he's gonna fuck me tonight not you ya damn dummie" I said. She just stood there.

"Run along and get my food im starving" I said shooing her away.

"fat ass" she muttered while walking away. I kicked a cage under her causing her to stumble.

"clumsy ass" u said back

"you are a bad ass" Harry said smirking.

"yea and..." I asked

"nothing do u really get to fuck you tonight?" he asked seriously.

"maybe‚ maybe not we’ll see" I said to him making him smirk Evan bigger.

"I will" he said. Just then the whore came back with our food. She sat the food in front and left really quick. Before she could try to go I grabbed her arm forcefully.

"I'm not eating this" I simply say.

" what why not." Harry asked

"I don't trust her. I want it brought by some one else" I said

"why do you always have to be like that" he asked sounding annoyed

"be like what" I asked sitting up.

"you don't even know her so why are you being rude" he asked rudely. I was stunned. Did he not just see how she was looking at me.

"you know what fuck you" I said and got up.

"fuck you" he said

"not tonight you won't" I said back about to leave

"fine ill fuck the waitress" he said smirking and grabbing her ass.

"aha bitch" the waitress said smirking.

" girl stop your ass isn't as fat as mine" I smirked "right Harry" I said while sitting his lap and rubbing my ass on his now hard man hood.

"right‚ now let's go I'm so going to fuck you tonight." he said making sit harder on his man hood. He groaned in response.

He then got up and slapped a $50 on the table.

"come on" he said. His eyes full of lust

"what about me" the bimbo asked

"fuck you" Harry said

"you wanted to a while ago" she said smirking.

"you think just cause I touched your flat ass I wannah fuck you. You probably stretched from hell and back you slut" he said laughing. I laughed to.

"bye now" I said in a country voice

Where to now!!

AHA SOO WHAT DID YOU THINK AND ALSO I NOTICED THAT U BARELY HAVE ANY VOTES PLEASE VOTE FOR MY STORY I REALLY DONT CARE IF YOU DONT BUT I FEEL LIKE IT DESERVE SOMETHING.

LOVE YOU

~DESTINEY