First Date (Adrian POV)

There will be change of POV in this chapter so yayy!!!

Holy shit did he really just say that or is my mind playing tricks on me.

"hello?" he said bringing me out of my thought. So he did just ask me that.

"ummm" for some reason I can't speak straight since when did he like me. I thought he only wanted to sleep with me. I did like him though.

"oh right. Do you really like me or is this some kind of game you use in all the girls just to sleep with them because if you are I'm no–" he cut me off with is lips crushing on mine.

As soon as our lips touched I felt fireworks once again but this time it was more passionate. The last time we kissed it was heated and u thought it was leading to sex.

When he pulled he had that stupid smirk on his face. He was so hot. I just bit my lip.

"could you not do that?" he asked. I knew it turned him on.

"why" I asked stepping closer still biting my lip.

"so will you be my girlfriend?" he asked again.

"why" I challenged. He came closer.

"so I can fuck you" he whispered. I know I should be mad but for some reason it turned me on.

"oh" I sighed. I actually liked him but oh well the sex will be fun I guess.

"I'm just playing so will you?" he said

"of course I will" I finally answered.

"good cause we have a date tonight at 7." he said.

"ok. Where?" I asked

"its a surprise." he said

"ugh at least tell me what I should wear." I asked or basically whined.

"something sexy" with that he kissed my cheek and left. That made me blush‚ since when did I blush so much.

=======skip the ride and shower at home=========

I just got out if the shower and decided that I would wear red tonight. So I put on a red lace bra and red lace panties. Then I put on a red dress that was ripped on the sides and arm sleeves. Then I went to doing my make up.

I put on black eye liner and red eye shadow along with mascara and blush.

Then I went to my hair. I usually do do this but I curled it then combed through it so the curles won't be so tight. When I was done I checked the time. It was 6:50. Harry should be here any minute now.

Just when I said that there was a knock on the door. When I opened the door Harry was standing there with a tux on. At first he was smirking but then his jaw nearly dropped to the floor.

"close your mouth before you catch flies" I said while closing his mouth.

"you look gorgeous" he said. Whattt not hot. I like thus aide of him.

" you look fucking hot" he then chuckled.

ugh I think out loud to much.

This night is going to be interesting.