A photo of Aaron above ^^^

(Aaron's POV)
I woke up, it was the weekend now nothing special happened in last weekdays. I got up and did my basic morning routine then headed out to walk to get a burger cause I'm hungry as hell. I was about to go home, until I saw my bully in the alley I was about to go down to walk home, I was about to walk away till he yelled my name running full speed at me, Punching me in the nose hearing a crunch noise. I dropped my burger.

My nose started violently bleeding, he grabbed my hair and slammed it against a nearby dumpster, I coughed up blood groaning in horrific agonizing pain. He kicked me in the ribs breaking them I attempted to get up he kicked me in the leg causing me to fall I groaned as he left me there in the alley....

(Landon's POV)
I was walking home, I was about to go cross the street when I seen someone bloody all over and lying unconscious, "He looks familiar" I said to myself. I rushed over lying him on his side so he doesn't choke on his own blood, I realized, it's the guy I met the other day. The really hot one in fact.

I brought him to my house carrying him on my back I set him on my bed, I went to the bathroom to grab a face cloth and first aid kit. I walked back into the room to see him trying to get up. "Ay! Stay back down" I said He groaned. I pull him up to sit I pull off his shirt to clean his wounds, he had a giant bruise on his ribs and arms I got l washed off the blood from his nose and mouth.

His nose was broken. I was gonna  have to snap it back in place, "Shit, this is gonna hurt. Hold on" His nose was badly broken I put my thumbs on each side of his nose and heard a "Snap" noise I cringed at the sound. "OH MY MOTHER FUCKER, BITCH" he yelled from the pain. I seen a giant gash on top of his forehead and rubbed it with water on a cloth then spray it with peroxide and cleaned the rest of his body.

After Having him rest for quite a bit it was 9 in the afternoon "Do you want me to take you back home" I asked "No" is all he responded with "Why?" I asked questioning him. "Just cause." I won't push any farther I know boundaries. I let him sleep in my bed well I slept in my living room on my couch.

My parents and sister came home "hey sweetie we're home" my mom said "Hey, I'm having a friend stay the night is that cool with you?" I asked my mom "Yeah, Hun do whatever you want." She told me "Okay, Thanks." I said before going into the kitchen to eat like my life depended on it.

"Yo, who the hell is the bruised up guy in your room" my sister yelled from the top of the stairs "A friend don't worry about him" I yelled back. "Wanna watch a movie with me I'm bored as hell" she said coming down the stairs "sure." I told her.

                                   (Aaron's POV)
I was lying in the hottest guy at schools bed, crying. What the hell, why did he help me? He probably just feels bad for me. I don't need anyone to baby me I can take care of myself, cause my parents sure won't. My body aches like hell it won't stop. I need to sleep...

                   Thus into the next day
I woke up I tried to move forgetting I could barely move I let out a tiny squeak from the pain. I heard the door open and I look up to see Landon in a towel like a fucking model. I would lick whipped cream off his abs anyday. I stare at his abs and his ass like it's the only thing in the world, I snap out of my daze from him calling out my name "Aaron" Aaron" he said "Urh em, yes?" I said "Do you wanna borrow some clothes?" He asked me "Y-yes please."

Okay just go into the drawer and pick some clothes he said walking into the bathroom I went to his drawer and opened one and saw lube and condoms I quickly closed that drawer going bright red. I looked in another drawer and saw a black sweatshirt saying "Close the god damn door!" In white. I laughed at the panic at the disco reference and chose to wear it and then looked at another drawer and saw a black pair of ripped skinny jeans and was like "YASS just my style" whispering quietly I got a pair of socks as he exited the bathroom dressed in a tight black v-neck showing the outline of his abs, and ripped black skinny jeans showing the outline of his dick and black vans. "Fuck I think my clothes shrank in the dryer." He said a bit angry. I'm not complaining his dick looked like a monster and his ass in those pants bitch. I quickly went into the bathroom blushing thinking about him. I put on the clothes the black panic at the disco sweatshirt was very loose and baggy. And the black ripped skinny jeans fit well. I walked out of bathroom. "Okay I'm done." I said to him holding my dirty clothes from yesterday that were stained with blood and sweat. "I'm driving you home, alright?" He said "alright!" I said excited to ride in his sexy ass car. I got in the car and he drove to Tim Hortons to grab us coffee and donuts he is really hot and sweet we sat in the car just talking about life eating donuts like they were the only food we could eat. Okay let's get you home! He said backing out of the parking spot we were in...

(A/N)
Sorry if this chapter was short I'm horrible at writing to be honest. This story is not very cliche I hope you like that. Okay bye enjoy reading it'll be a week or so till I upload again it should be on Friday! Also I need to update this chapter in a few days to find a new pic for Aaron, (I had to search google and watch videos of how to put a broken nose back into place)