Chapter 6

A/N BITCHHHH, well I was writing this chapter Brendon Urie (Pansexual God) Released high hopes Offical music video so blame him for me not writing lmao. Also Aaron's parents are not getting charged or arrested for some reason they found no evidence or anything.

(Aaron's POV)
I wake up, I feel arms around me cuddling me into there chest, I look up and see Landon cuddling me, I blush, I close my eyes and cuddle back into his chest for a few more minutes of sleep..

I feel someone lick my cheek. I open my eyes to see Landon looking devilishly at me. He starts kissing me and I kiss back. He starts biting at my lip and I moan. Man is he just horny as fuck in the morning? He still has his arms around me so I try and put my hands on his back/shoulders and pull him closer. He kisses me harder I let out a soft gasp and he put his tongue in my mouth. I can feel his boner against mine. His hand moves down and grabs my ass. I moan. He starts rubbing my boner. (A/N Aaron has underwear on now) I start moaning. He starts rubbing even harder we stop kissing and I start panting I whine/moan  and I came... He laughs "Did you just cum?" He asks, I blush like a red lollipop, "I'll take that as a yes" Landon says. "Meanie, I'm tired" I say in a cute tired voice. "Fine sleep." He says then grabs my ass again. I moan, "Stop it!" I say annoyed. "Alright alright" he says putting his hands up in defeat. He gets dressed. And he goes to the mirror to put in his septum piercing. Damn he's sexy....

(Landon's POV)
I look over at my sleeping bun bun and grab his ass. Then I kiss his forehead and head downstairs. I see my sister coming through the front door. "Where were you last nighttttt" I said smirking. "Somewhere, I heard about what happened are you you and that... guy okay?" She asked. "I'm good don't know about Aaron tho he's safe now cause he's here." I say a bit worriedly. "Aaron you say his name is? I used to know a kid named that when I was younger. Had a huge crush on him." My sister said.

"I'll go get Tim Hortons what do you and your 'boyfriend' want." My sister asks. "A box of donuts and 2 large creamy chocolate chills." I say and hand her 20 dollar Canadian bill. "Alright then.." she says then heads out the door...

    (Landon's sister Blaine POV)
As I'm walking to my partners house. I call him, "Hey hun" I say "Hey" he says "You wanna do me a favour and call up your buddy's?" I ask sweetly "Sure how many?" They ask. "Hm maybe 20.." I say "Okay...why?" They ask. "Were about to beat the shit out of a rapist and child abusers and then go get Timmy's." I say in a excited tone "Alright I'll be there I'll be there in a bit"......

We all arrive at the address and smash in the door of the rapist. We walk into a bedroom of my home room teacher and the guy having sex.... "The fuck..?" The homeroom teacher runs out in a sheet we look at him. One of the guys take a crowbar and smash in his face a girl takes a hammer and he try's to grab it but she smashes the guy in the balls. He groans Everyone starts beating his ass, we make him call the guy who helped raped Aaron and he came over.... We took off both there clothes and had them have sex with each other, they then started enjoying it and we freaked and cut off a piece of both there asses. Me and my love just watched this happen and let them do what they want, they deserved it after raping my brothers boyfriend, you may not know this but he called me right after and told me what happened. "Okay, let's go there on the verge of death already let's leave those dick wads behind." I state and we start making are way to Aaron's parents house.

We bust open there door and there talking at the table I tell 10 to beat Aaron's dad and 11 to beat Aaron's mom more. I'm assuming she beat him more I watch them get wires and a car battery and they put them on there nipples and shocked them. Then they took out what I think was a tube and shoved it down there throat and nose they punch me well I shove mayo and tomatoes in the tube I cough a little and my love Andrew comes in and punches them for me man, I love them, I make my buds step back and I start cracking there fingers and toes they and then I tie them to a chair and put tape on their mouths, we walk out with some blood on are clothes but it's barely noticeable, I think. We walk to Tim Hortons I buy them all drinks

And I get 2 creamy chocolate chills and a box of donuts for my brother and his boyfriend. I tell my love I'm leaving and I head back to my place and I open the door...

Okay so now I'll show you what Aaron and Landon did well she was gone and is now coming back lmao

                                   (Landon's POV)
I go upstairs after my sister left and go beside Aaron I start gently giving hickeys on his neck and back and chest I accidentally sucked and bit him to hard and he woke up I look down and he had a boner he was also moaning in his sleep he looks down at me and I grab his boner I pull down his blanket and look at him in just his big fluffy sweater and underwear and smile devilishly I slowly start taking off his underwear I look up at him for his approval and he nods

After that nod I yanked off his underwear and his dick almost hit me in the face, he's pretty big but mine is like a monster compared to his I take him in my mouth and start licking his tip and swirling my tongue and kissing it, he starts moaning but he's trying to contain the moans and I don't like that, I take my hands away from his dick for a moment and take his hands away he looks away, I turn his head to watch I start deepthroating him and I watch him moaning I giggle a bit. And he blushes

                                        (Aaron's POV)
He starts licking my tip again, how'd do I keep getting in these situations today he's so horny, I feel bad cause I can't do anything to please him, I take his chin and say "U-um c-c" I stumble on my words he looks down and says "Wait, you haven't even finished yet." He says, well that is true. He starts deepthroating me again I start moaning and groaning and making inhuman noises from him, I moan loudly and release my entire load into his mouth. He swallows "Wow, you taste really good." He says and then starts licking and kissing my body I moan. I remember that I wanna please him and I say "I w-wanna please you to.. not just you pleasuring me.." I say kinda quiet, "sorry what did you say?" He says, I know damn well he can hear me, "I said, I wanna... please you to.." I say quietly "sorry what?" He says knowing DEFINITELY FOR SURE WHAT I SAY. "I SAID I WANNA PLEASURE YOU." I yell I cover my face and body with my shirt. "Okay, damn, no need to tell the neighbors." He says. He sits up and leans against the headboard i go on his lap and cuddle up to his neck and body kind of and start giving him hickeys, man he gets hickey really easily, I start giving him more on his chest and he starts moaning biting his lip I lift my head from his body/neck and start holding onto the bed frame and start grinding on his dick he starts heavily breathing and letting out load moans he covers his mouth with his arm. I move down and unbuckle his belt and unzip his zipper and I pull down his pants and start gently kissing his dick through his underwear.

I take my hands and roll up my sleeves a bit and start gently rubbing and kissing he starts moaning loudly and giving up on concealing his moans I take off his underwear and start jerking him off but my sleeves get kinda in the way and my hair goes in my face I groan a bit frustrated and start kissing his tip well jerking him off I hear a door open and assume it's the wind I start licking his dick all over well jerking him off, soon enough I hear the door open and we look over to see his sister covered In blood with a box of donuts and 2 creamy chocolate chills we make eye contact and I blush and let go of everything and hide under a blanket, I hear the door slam and Landon zip up his pants and walk out of the room my mind flashes back to my bully and that guy raping me, I shiver and start crying I only want Landon. I go to his drawer and put on basketball shorts well crying. I go downstairs and clutch to Landon and hug him well he's talking to his sister and explain stuff to her and asking her why she is covered in blood I hear her say she almost killed my bully and the guy who drugged me and she beat up my parents. I take my crying self off Landon for a second "you did what.." I asked freaked out.....

A/N OOF, how did you feel about this chapter I felt like it went all Over the place and didn't make sense, like I said I'm only finishing this book right now for you guys reading. Bye sexy crack tomatoes, EAT CHO PINEAPPLES. jessmillie13704 for helping come up with torturous methods to beat up them with, go check her out. Lmao, bye 🙆🏻✌🏼