Chapter 9

(Aarons POV)

I feel dead, the world feels weird like I'm shaking. "QUICK QUICK HE SEIZING-" 

                             (Landons POV)

"hi uh yeah, which room is Aaron Jackson?" i ask the lady at the counter "Family?" she asks " uh yeah kinda I'm uh his fiance." i tell her "Aren't you a little to young for marriage" she asks "Just the right age, I'm in kind of a rush now so can you tell me the room and floor?" i yell\ask her "floor 5 room 217" she tells me before she can even finish her sentence I speed walk to an elevator

I get in and push 5, fuck why have I never realized how slow elevators are. Finally the doors open, I quickly follow the signs and run to 217. Oh god... no... god no... please no... I see him on his bed what's happening...? Nurses and doctors trying to save him. I feel a gut retching guilt in my low abdomen. I quickly run into the room.

                 (time for narration time)

"What's happening?!" Landon yells out 'i-is that Landons voice i-is he finally here' Aarons seizing stops and body calms, He slowly goes back to normal heartbeat and breathing. The doctors tell Landon that they'll give them him a moment to see him, Landon walks over to Aarons bed and holds his hand, brings it up to his lips and kisses it. "Oh my little Bun Bun why did I let any of this happen to you, I'm so sorry. it's all my fault." Landon says as his eyes tear up a bit. Landon sits next to Aaron for about an hour he slowly creaks open his eyes a crack and mumbles " I. Love. You. " to Landon. Landon can feel the guilt

seep deeper, and deeper, inside of him. He runs to his room's bathroom and vomits...

Landon walks back "I'm going to stay by your side every single second of the day, I love you so much I feel so guilty." he says looking at his Bun-Bun in a hospital bed sleeping. Landon sits in a chair next to Aaron and pulls out his phone "Blaine" he clicks "Hey Landon, how is Aaron doing?" Landon doesn't reply for a few seconds "Bad.... when I first got here he was seizing in his bed. It was horrifying to watch. I just, I can't help but feel it's my fault!" Landon finally said "Landon, I'm your sister and I'm sorry but someone needs to say this. Stop being such a fucking pussy and own up to your mistakes like a fucking man." Blaine tells him, the line is silent... "She's right, she's so fucking right."

Landon hangs up and slouches in his chair. 

He carefully watches and looks over Aaron's delicate features. 'Still beautiful' He mumbles to himself, a doctor comes into the room, "So, family or..?" The doctor asks "I- Uh, Fiance!" Landon told the doctor with a puzzled look, "Well, Aaron is in a serious coma, we have no idea if he'll wake up. It could be today or tomorrow." The doctor tells Landon "I- but isn't there any way to try and get him to open his eyes?!"
_________________________________________

A/N would you prefer me spend a lot of time to make long chapters taking longer to come out or shorter 500 - 1000 word chapters that take me only a few days ??