Gotta meet up with the Gang

Y/N POV

Hercules finally wakes up! I set down my phone and caress his cheek with a smile dancing across my lips. "Afternoon gorgeous~" Herc grins as he sits up. "Afternoon mon amour." I chimed and got off the bed.

"Did you enjoy yourself a bit ago?" I ask as I look in the mirror, checking my appearance. "I did. Did you Sugar Lips?" He asked quizzically. "Of course mon amour, Burr-Bear said to meet him at the nightclub; Laffy Taffy, Turtle-Boy and the SinammonBun are meeting us there." I smirk.

He nods and gets up, he sold into his boxers and some pants, grabbing his shirt and putting it on as well. "What time is it?" He asked.

I glance at my watch, "5:30- Merde. We gotta go! We're supposed to meet them there right now!" I exclaim and grab his wrist, dragging him out the door with me as he somehow manages to close the door behind us.

~*Short TimeSkip brought to you by the Drunk HamilSquad*~

We walk into the nightclub and almost immediately are bombarded by drunk and dancing people. I make my way (more like squish) through the crowd.

I find the Squad gathered at the Bar, Burr-Bear is blocking them from getting drinks as I trot up. I glance over my shoulder and see Herc cornered by a girl, flirting with him, my boyfriend.

I growl and storm over, I removed the girl's arm from Hercules' chest. She huffs and spoke up, "what do you think you're doing?" She spat. I roll my eyes. "He's mine. Back. Off." I snarl, venom lacing in my thick French accent. "Pfft. Like he'd ever be with some like you!" She retorts.

Hercules has had enough and steps in, grabbing my hand and facing the girl, looking her directly in the eye. "Excuse me?" He growls. She looks up at him and bats her lashes innocently. "C'mon honey, if you're looking for a good time~" she purred.

Hercules scoffed in response. "This pretty lil' lady right here," he gestured to me. "Is mine, so.. fuck off." He hissed. The girl looked taken aback and hurried off in fear.

I smile up at Herc, he shrugs and grins back, we make our way to the bar where Aaron is still blocking the gang from getting drinks.

"Took ya long enough," Laf mutters as he sees us stride over. "Sorry we had a...situation." I reply. Alexander smirks and arched a brow. "Not that kind of situation you pervert!" I holler with a blush taking over my face. He snickers in response.

"Anyways. Is Y/n old enough to drink?" Alex turns to Lafayette, arching a brow. I jump in and spoke for myself. "Yes! I'm not a virgin to drinking, I can chug a bottle of Tequila in less than a minute." I boast.

Herc chuckles lightly and wraps his arms around my waist from behind, burying his face in the crook of my neck, his hot breath hit my neck as he spoke. "I can believe that, Kitten~" He cooed. I laugh a bit.

"She's not wrong mes amies." Lafayette chirps, somehow getting past Burr and ordering the group shots. "Hey- how'd you get past?!" Aaron growled. Lafayette shrugged. "I have my ways." He smirked. I stare at them and then join in. "It's alright Burr-Bear. We won't get wasted, will we?" I snarl as I look at the rest of the group and they nod with fear, gulping down some saliva.

The shots come and the majority are Rum and Vodka, I decided to get a Piña Colada since it was a choice. I took a shot of Vodka and then dipped some of my Piña Colada.

Hercules took my drink from me and drank some, "Hey! That's mine!" I pout. He grins and pushes it back as he snakes an arm around my waist. "But you still love me~" He purred, I smile and nod, giving his cheek a peck.

"Mon amour, I don't think I couldn't love you even if I didn't want to." I murmur and take a long gulp of my drink. "I don't think I could either." He grinned.

Next thing I know I'm being dragged onto the dance floor, I laugh while being dragged by Hercules. "C'mon baby, dance with me!" He pleads, I smile and oblige.

We begin to dance, my hips swayed as I shake my rear. Hercules comes in front of me, shaking his arms in a circular like motion, his chest shook as well. We laughed.

Once we tire ourselves out we head back to the bar, I chug at least half of my Piña Colada, Alex and John were making out in the corner.

Lafayette was arguing drunken with a sober Aaron, obviously losing since Aaron was sober. "For the last time Laf, you cant fit a mask in your mouth!!" I heard Aaron shout.

I laughed at their conversation, Herc had already taken at least 20 shots somehow, and staggered over to me. "Hey baby~" He slurred.
"Hiya Hunkules!" I chime and down the rest of the Piña Colada.

"Why don't we go back to my place~?" He slurred once more, his tone more seductive. "Herc, mon amour, you're drunk; we share a Cabin." I chuckled. "All the more reason to go~" He purred. "Hercules. We already had sex earlier today... I'm pretty sure I can't walk straight." I comment.

He hugs me randomly, I hug him back and begin to lead him out and head toward our Cabin. "Let's get you to bed." I murmur, slinging his arm around my neck, basically dragging him back.

~*Short TimeSkip brought to you by Herc's drunk, flirtatious, ass*~

We enter the Cabin and I lay him down on the bed, I then turn away and set my stuff down barely before being pulled down.

Hercules' arms snake around me causing me to fall down, back first, onto his chest. I blush for some reason. "Herc, let me go, I need to get the guys back to their cabins too." I squeak, my voice muffled by his chest.

"No." He whispered. "Herc, let me go." I say once more. "Nu-uh." He muttered. I sigh, "Can I at least sleep on my side of the bed?" I huff. "Nope. You're sleeping with me tonight, Kitten." He slurred. I roll me eyes.

I eventually close me eyes and fell asleep in him, he hugs me gently and pulls the covers over us. He let me roll off him and onto the side but pulled me back towards him, cuddling me. His arms around my waist, holding me in place, as I dozed silently.