Birthday Boy~

Y/N POV

I wake with arms wrapped around my torso tightly, I sighed lovingly and snuggle into Herc's warmth. I felt his chest bounce as he let out a soft laugh.

"What're you doing Kitten?" He grins down at me, his eyes half closed, he just woke up. He's got his morning voice and god, is it hot.

"Can a girl not cuddle her boyfriend?" I asked him, rolling around and burying my face into his chest. He stroked my hair. "Yes, they can. But I'm asking why you're being so sweet today." He mutters.

I smirked and look at him, giving a quick peck on the lips. "Two words," I murmur. "Alright, shoot." He replied. "Birthday boy." I gave him a cheeky grin.

He groaned loudly and I giggled. "Seriously, babygirl, you don't have to do anything for me." He basically growled. I laugh softly. "Nope. Baby, it's your birthday, so, what do you want for your birthday?" I cooed.

He sighed. "There's no way I'm getting out of this, is there?" I let out an amused 'hmph'. "Nope!" I then kissed his cheek at sat up, Herc sat up beside me, leaning his weight into his right hand as he lounged and looked at me.

"Alright. Well, there's nothing I want." I gave him a pout. "Nothing?" "Not really, no.. I don't want anything." He yawned. I sighed but instantly my face lit up.

"Why're you looking at me like that? That's your 'this is going to be a good idea' face. And almost half the time, they're all bad ideas." He growled. I giggle and shake my head, I slipped into a yellow Crop-Hoodie.

I grabbed some black leggings and got into them and put on some nude lipstick, eyeliner and eyeshadow that was a light black-gray shade. I blew Hercules a kiss then skipped out the door with my phone.

Herc's POV

What is she up to?

Y/N POV

I shut the door and knocked on the guys' doors,    
They opened them and looked half-awake, guess I woke 'em up. Oh well!

"This better be good Y/N, I need my beauty sleep." Lafayette grumbled, touching his bun as if it was important. I rolled my eyes and smiled brightly. "It's Herc's birthday!!" I squealed.

After hearing my words they all seemed to wake up, rubbing their eyes, and jumping up and down like teenage girls seeing their celebrity crush in public.

"So what're you getting him?" Alex asked as he cocked up a brow. I shrugged with a pout. "He wouldn't tell me what he wanted for his birthday, he claims he doesn't want anything. He just doesn't want me to spend money on him." I sighed and looked at them hopefully.

They all grinned and look at each other, I stared at them quizzically before they all turned to me and spoke in unison. "New Jordans." I arched a brow. "Seriously?"

They nodded. "It's honestly what we'd want, so likely Hercules would like them too." John murmured, I nodded and thanked them then left and headed for the main deck.

I searched in different shops until I'd found one that sold sneakers, I walked down several different isles until I'd found some Jordans. There were different sizes, designs and colors.

I grabbed some that were black, they had gold stripes running song the sides, the laces were gold to match and the logo was gold as well.
It seemed a little tacky but I kept it in mind.

I saw another pair he'd like, they were white and at the end was a sky blue, fading from sky blue to white. The laces were place white and there were small black streaks on it.

I thought he'd like those ones best so I found some in his size and paid for them, I put them in the bag and went back to the room.

Hercules was no longer there, thank god, if he'd seen this he would question what it was and who it was for. I searched around and found some materials I could decorate the box with since we didn't we didn't have any wrapping paper.

I put small, flowers on the corners diagonal from each other, they were white roses, taping them there. I then made my own little designs out of paper and made it so they were pop-out.

I opened the box and made it so when it opens, a little heart pops out that reads: 'happy birthday! I love you!' He would love it, I grinned and hit the box in the corner and threw the bag away.

I assumed the guys were either out giving him a celebration or buying gifts for him.

Moments later the guys burst into the room with sing-song voices. "Look, it's your girl~" Alex smirked. And I rolled my eyes as Herc looked relieved, wonder what they were up to.

Hercules takes a seat beside me on the bed as I giggle with excitement, he snakes an arm around my waist and pecks my cheek. "Whats got you so worked up babygirl?" He asked, arching a brow suspiciously.

I grinned cheekily and slipped out of his grasp, I grabbed the box from under the bed and gave it to him. I had covered up the logo with the word, 'enjoy'! He gave me a stern look.

"I told you I didn't want anything, I don't want you spending moment on me Kitten." I muttered, I just grinned wider and kissed his cheek. "Stop whining, open your present!" I exclaim.

He sighed and opened the box, the shoes were covered with a small blanket to hide them, he looked at the pop-up heart with words, then lifted the blanket.

His eyes lit up once he saw the outline of the shoes, he lifted it and pulled them out, he then turned to me and grinned. "You didn't need to get me anything, but thank you." He smiled.

I nodded and hug his side, he kissed the top of my head and place the shoes somewhere on the floor, the guys smirked and left. Alexander staggered out behind them, I think he was a little drunk... by the Look of it.