All these flavors and you chose to be Salty?

Y/N POV

I walked into my shared dorm and found Herc on the couch, passed out and sprawled across it. I sighed and took off my shoes, tip-towing over.

"Herc, baby..." I whispered, leaning down so my lips were at his ear. My hot breath made him shiver and he woke, letting out and yawn and rubbing an eye.

"What.." He grumbled. "I'm bored." I stated, frowning. "So do something about it." He mumbles, standing up and making his way to the kitchen.

I follow him like a lost puppy, tugging on his arm as he began to drink some coffee, so he could function like a normal human being. "I don't know what to do about it..." I whined.

"Read a book or somethin'." Hercules barked. "I don't wanna." I pouted, letting his arm go and stomping a foot as I crossed my arms. "Why are you being so difficult." He sighed.

"Why are you being so lazy?" I hissed. "I'm being a fucking lazy-ass because you just woke me up, I had a long day." Hercules snapped. "We all did!" I shout, throwing my arms in the air.

Hercules muttered something incoherently and staring into his coffee mug. "Fine, be that way." I snarled and huff, storming into the shared bedroom—with separate beds—collapsing on mine instead of Hercules', normally to cuddle.

I grumbled and got under the covers, rolling onto my side and staring at the wall. I pulled out my phone and began to scroll through different texts.

I decided to chat with Laf, he'd understand.
I clicked on his picture, beginning to type away.

N/N: "Laf... are you up?"

Baguette: "I am. Why?"

N/N: "I need somebody to talk to..."

Baguette: "Oh lord, what happened?"

N/N: "Herc's being salty."

Baguette: "Did you do anything that could've possibly made him so pissy?"

N/N: "Not that I know of."

Baguette: "Did you wake him up from a nap?"

N/N: "..."

Baguette: "Y/N."

N/N: "..."

Baguette: "Y/N. Answer me, did you or did you not?"

N/N: "Ugh. I did, okay?! What's the big deal about waking him up from a nap?"

Baguette: "Y/N, he had a stressful day."

N/N: "We. All. Did."

Baguette: "More than just a normal stressful day, Y/N, people were flirting-"

N/N: "What."

Baguette: "He held himself off from them... but he also had a lot of work to do."

N/N: "I had no idea..."

Baguette: "He doesn't want others to worry about him, especially you—other wise—you would've known."

N/N: "I see, I'm gonna apologize."

Baguette: "Great. You do that, I'm gonna go to bed, goodnight Y/N."

N/N: "Night Laf."

I closed the app and turn off my phone, sitting up and turning to get off the bed. I stood up and began to open the door to exit the room—but I was met with a chest—a familiar, toned chest.

I sighed and a strong hand gripped my chin, making me look at the figure before me, Hercules. "I'm sorry for being so pissy, babygirl..." Herc whispered, his thumb gently rubbing small circles on my chin.

"I'm sorry too, I should've listened to you... Laf told me about your day." I murmured softly. Hercules' eyes soften and he pulled me into his chest, releasing my chin.

"Baby, I don't need you to worry about me." He soothed, rubbing calming circles on the small of my back. "Herc, you're my boyfriend. You're gonna have to start telling me these things, I worry about you; because I care." I mumbled into his chest.

"I know, and I promise I'll try to tell you these things often." Herc cooed, kissing my forehead. I smiled tenderly and look up at him, standing on my top-toes and pecking his lips softly.

"Now, get over here and let me treat you like royalty!" He exclaimed, releasing me and extending his arms.

I hopped into his arms, his muscles taut under my back while my legs were draped over his other bicep. I grin giddily and he walks us over to his bed, setting me down gently.

He got in bed next to me and wrapped his arms around my frame, kissing my temple softly. "Goodnight Kitten." He purred. "Goodnight Herc," I murmured and cuddled into his warmth.

:-: :-:

A:N I GET IT. I WAS GONE... FOR. FUCKING. EVER. I'M SORRY, Anyways, now that that's over with.... I hope you enjoyed the short chapter.