HOT DAMN

A/N: I totally don't have something planned...

Y/N POV

I woke up with Herc's arms wrapped tightly around me, I sighed blissfully and caress his cheek lightly. I gave his temple a peck before grabbing his biceps and removing them.

I got dressed and walked out of the room and into the kitchen, making Herc and I some coffee. As the coffee brewed I proceeded to make Waffles. (If you don't like waffles change it to something else)

I heard some shuffling and arched a brow, I skipped back over to the bedroom and found Hercules on the floor... groaning as he'd just woken himself up.

"Have a nice sleep?" I chuckled. "I just fell off the bed," he grimaced. "What do you think?" He muttered. I rolled my eyes and helped him up, then walked back into the kitchen.

Hercules lazily follows behind me, rubbing an eye and running a hand through his hair. I hand him a plate of Waffles and his mug of coffee.

He smiled drowsily and kissed my temple before devouring the Waffles. "You're such a good cook." He mumbled. (No. Im not)

"It's sweet that you lie to me to make me happy." I grumbled, he stopped eating and gave me a stern glare.

"I wouldn't eat it if I didn't like it, stop putting yourself down." Hercules hissed. I rolled my eyes and took a bite of the Waffle. "Besides, I don't like about food... I love it too much to bring myself to that." He grinned.

I hummed in response and sipped my Coffee, making my way to the couch and collapsing onto it.

I heard jingling and turned to see Hercules grabbing two pairs of keys, goddamn Herc. "Those better not be your Harley's keys." I growled.

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the dorm's keys too. "I'll be fine, I swear so stop worrying." Hercules stated, I sighed. "Alright fine, be back soon though.. I don't want to spend all of Saturday without you, okay?" I explained.

"Yes ma'am." He chuckled, I smiled and turn back to the TV, switching it on. I heard the door close and I frowned. He better come back unharmed... damned Harley.

:-: :-:

Hercules' POV

I got onto my motorcycle and started her up, the engine roared with life and I smirked. I pulled out of the lot and drove away.

I turned left and onto the intersection, it was rather busy today. I came to a slow stop as the light turned red, I glanced at the different cars around me.

The light turns green and the cars ahead of me began to move, I did too and started up once more. I turned so I could drive down the street I loved, full of different buildings.

A car ran a red light and headed my direction without me seeing, before I knew it I was flying. My Harley was no longer underneath me and I heard the scraping of metal.

Everything went black.

People were getting out of their cars and talking to me, asking if I was Alright.

I was trying to open my eyes, really, I was. But I couldn't, so, everything remained pitch. I could hear someone dialing 911 and frantically speaking to them.

I tried to speak but I couldn't, once again, so I just laid there. I couldn't feel my body. Y/N, what about her? I could still think, I can hear my own thoughts... but I can communicate verbally or physically for that matter.

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

Where the fuck is Hercules?! He won't answer his phone and he's been gone for hours! I let out a frustrated groan and tried to call him once more.

Voicemail.

What The fuck is going on?! I mumbled something incoherently before my phone buzzed and lit up, I picked it up in curiosity.

It was an unfamiliar number, I sighed and answered.

Caller: "Is this Y/N L/N?"

Y/N: "Yes... Who is this?"

Caller: "My bad, my name is Maria Reynolds. (Who would've thought?) I work at the front desk of the Bane's Creak  Hospital. I need to inform you of a Mr. Hercules Mulligan?"

She sounded slightly unsure, it involved Herc. Now I'm fucking panicking.

Y/N: "Yes? What is it?"

Maria: "Hercules got into a crash, it's severe... we wanted to let you know. The doctor is still examining him until further notice, so you'll no more when, if, you get here."

She sounded so calm, how the hell is she calm?! Actually, she does this on a daily basis, damnit Y/N think!

Y/N: "I'm on my way, thank you for letting me know."

Maria: "Of course."

I hung up and grabbed a small purse, stuff in gym phone, keys and wallet into it. I put on some sneakers and ran out the door, calling everyone close to Hercules.

:-: :-:

Hercules' POV

I still can't see a fucking thing. I can hear people though, I can't move either. Where am I?

One man in particular continuously spoke to me, I can't answer idiot. I heard the door open then shut once more, I heard a woman's voice; it wasn't very clear until they were closer.

"Hercules! I told you to stay off that damned Harley!" Y/N. "You could've been killed, you're lucky you're in the hospital and alive!" She scolded.

I chuckled in my head, she's probably right. But nobody could ever stop me from riding it, right after I wake up, I'm gonna get a new one.

I heard more footsteps and soon I heard four male voices. One had a thick French accent, Lafayette.

I can only assume everyone else is here. I heard, what I think was, the doctor's voice again. "He's in a coma." They said calmly.

I heard a gasp and sobbing , Y/N don't cry... "What can we do to help him recover faster?" I heard John's worried tone.

"Talk with him. He won't respond, but he can still hear and process it." The doctor explained, I heard a few broken 'okays'.

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

I ran into the hospital with the boys behind me, I slammed my hand down on the front desk. "Hercules Mulligan." I demanded.

"R-Room 124." The man chokes out, I grabbed Alexander's wrist and proceeded to drag him a long with me. He grabbed Laf's wrist, who grabbed John's wrist, who grabbed Aaron's wrist... so now we had a train.

I took them up a few flights of stairs, my legs burned and were killing me but I pushed it aside. I came to a stop at the door. 124.

I opened the door and walked in, releasing Alexander. He did the same and so did the rest of them.

I rushed to his side and held his hand, fighting back tears. "Hercules! I told you to stay off that damned Harley!" I scowled, I knew he wouldn't though.

I glanced at the boys and they were also fighting away tears, Laf and John's managed to escape.

"They're in a coma." The doctor stated. That did it, I let out also and began to full-on cry. My grip on Hercules' hand tightened as I rest my forehead on his hand, tangled with mine.

"What can we do to help him recover faster?" John croaked, his voice cracking from his light crying. "Talk with him. He can't respond but he's still able to hear and process it." The man said calmly, scribbling something into his clipboard.